Chapter 6

Sunset and Rainbow Dash are now at the other side of the wall. They are both in the new secret room they found that looks like a lair that belongs to the Mysterious Mare. There's a table with some chemicals and some blueprints on it. There are all sorts of weapons and suits hanging on the wall. At the other end of the room, there's a big screen television with a blue capital 'M' on it.

"This...place....is...AWESOME!"said Rainbow Dash jumping high into the air. "Yeah, it's awesome alright. But why is the Mysterious Mare building her lair behind Twilight's bookshelf? Do she even know about this?"said Sunset Shimmer.

"Who cares. This place is awesome. I think Twilight's house is now my favorite place for a slumber party."said Rainbow Dash playing with one of the blasters on the wall. "Now how does this baby works?"asked Rainbow Dash. She then pulled the trigger by accident and a beam of light shot out from the blaster and destroyed a jar with frogs in it.

Rainbow Dash whistled. "Nice."She said staring at the blaster in her hand. The bookshelf suddenly rotated and a figure came into the lair, the Mysterious Mare. Rainbow Dash and Sunset quickly hide themselves behind a nearby bookshelf.

The Mysterious Mare sighed after seeing some frogs jumping around her lair and some glass laying on the ground. The Mysterious Mare grabbed a broom and a dust pan and started sweeping.

Behind a bookshelf, Sunset and Rainbow Dash is just watching the Mysterious Mare. Suddenly, Rainbow Dash wanted to sneeze but Sunset stopped Rainbow Dash from sneezing by blocking her nostrils with her finger.

The Mysterious Mare threw the glass away into the trash can and puts the broom and dust pan aside. She then walked to the table with test tubes and blueprints on it and puts her hands onto the mask trying to take it off. After a few seconds of pulling, the mask came off and revealed a really familiar looking face.

"Twilight was the Mysterious Mare?"whispered Sunset and Rainbow Dash in unison while feeling surprised.

                        #####
Twilight took off her Mysterious Mare suit and puts it onto the table. Twilight walk over to the big screen TV. She pressed on a button and entered her password. The blue capital 'M' disappeared was replaced by a map that revealed the whole Canterlot City. There was nothing wrong with the city. Twilight sighed and walk towards the exit(the bookshelf).

Twilight stopped when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind her. She turn around a saw Rainbow Dash and Sunset standing behind her. "W-what are you guys doing in here? How did you even know about this place?"asked Twilight.

"Twilight, you've got a lot of explaining to do."said Sunset. "Yeah, are you the Mysterious Mare?"asked Rainbow Dash. "The Mysterious what?"asked Twilight. "You know perfectly about what I'm talking about. Plus, we saw you taking off your mask and your suit. Also, can I please keep this?"asked Rainbow Dash hugging the blaster.

"No, gimme that."said Twilight snatching the blaster from Rainbow Dash. "Now get out."said Twilight pointing at the exit. "Nu-uh. We're not going anywhere until YOU tell us what's all this about."said Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight took a deep breath. "Okay fine. But please promise me that you'll keep this as a secret. Don't tell anyone. Even the others. Especially you Rainbow Dash."said Twilight. "Okay, okay fine I promise."said Rainbow Dash. Twilight raised an eyebrow. Rainbow Dash sighed. "I, Rainbow Dash swear not to tell anyone about this."

"Good."said Twilight.