Chapter 13

I've been gone for a day and a half and was just passing the border when it hit me. The car spun waking my sleeping passengers. I couldn't grab the wheel I was to focused on the feeling. It was like a sting pulling at me begging me to follow. I heard a scream snapping me out of my state of mind. I yanked the wheel and pulled us back towards the road.

"Grab on!" I screamed before slamming on the brake. Luckily I where a seat belt. Unluckily they didn't and where Alex in the back dislocated his shoulders judging from the pop Luke would of went face first through the windsheild if I didn't have Alpha reflexes to catch him from going all the way through.

"Is everyone ok?!" The second car got out and started to run towards us. Alex crawled out screaming in pain. I rubbed my chest when I turned to look and hissed out a breathe. His nose was broken from the impact and forehead was busted. 

"Get the kit!" I called out just before hearing Alex getting his shoulder put back in place.

I was handed a first aid kit and pulled out the silver thing that  remind me of pliers and started to rebreak his nose into place. We stuffed a gaze in his mouth so he couldn't attract attention. By the time we were done all the guys were ganging or hiding in the other car. I took a water a wet a clothe and started to clean up the blood. Luke had passed out the moment I stopped but when Alex crawled back in he woke up again. 

"Tori what happened are ou ok?" I laughed

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He just shrugged and urged me to tell him." I had felt something it was weird and distracted me."

"Do you still feel it?" I nodded" I wonder..." He popped his head out the window and called for a guy to come over. We explained the situation and he smiled at us.

"Everyone get to the car. Alpha gots the pull." He said over the shoulder before turning back to me." Alpha it's our lucky day. When a mate is in trouble they can send out a pull linking them whether they are marked or not. However we didn't expect it since it's normally only Lunas or females who fear death. I've never heard a male being able to do it before. You got one lucky mate that he can." He turned around and hopped in the car. 

"So what now?" I said

"Well I guess if he is pulling you it's towards him. So I guess you follow it." Luke spoke softly.

"Seat belts." I heard them click before I slammed onn the gas barreling down the roads.

...

Benjamin's POV

I looked at the now dressed girl standing next  to me. She was looking at the man infront of us." Where are we going?" She actually sounded calm surprising me.

"Do you ever shut up?"He said for the eighth time.

"No. What do you want with us?" He groaned.

"I want to rape you happy?" I growled but stopped when I heard her giggling. We both stopped and stared at the laughing girl. "I tell you I'm raping you and you freaking giggle?"His tone matched the way I felt.

" I'm sorry I was just thinking about that." She said breathlessly.

"And what's so funny about that?"

"I was thinking how tiny you must be to have to rape little girls." His eyes widened and I accidently let out a laugh.

" I hate this job." He mumbled and I perked up. Job? That means someone hired him and maybe theres a way out of this. He grabbed her face. I thought he was going to yell at her when all of a sudden he fell backwards. I grabbed her and yanked her behind me. He growled and tried to grab her but I wouldn't let him. He went to pounce at me when she pushed me to the side. He stopped and just looked at her.