Chapter 27

Mikey laid me against him in the back row as Luke bandaged my arm up. Andrew was guarding Ben while Alex drove, and Eli well he was currently sleeping in the seat in front of me.

"I'm surprised he's alive. I thought your ninja as would of at least broken his nose." Luke tried to joke. I ignored him.

"He's her mate. You don't hurt your mate." Mikey said stroking my hair the way my mother use to.

"That didn't stop him, now did it." I heard Andrew grumble.

"Well we can always shoot him in the future." Alex said positively. I looked out the window to notice where we were.

"Get off the next exit we are going to the pack house here" I called to Alex he dutifully followed my directions. I ignored Mikey's and Luke's confused face. When we stopped I got out of the van to be met with the territories Alpha and Beta.

"Greetings Alpha Jackson. Beta Bryon." I spoke dutifully. Alpha Jackson growled at me.

"I thought we were done with you. What are you doing here Alpha Silver?" Alpha Jackson asked while his Beta gave me a wink.

"I came here to give you the respect you deserve and mistakenly weren't given last visit. We are just passing peaceful to get back home."

"Well then access granted now go before I change my mind." Alpha Jackson spoke. His Luna strolled out but stopped at the site of me.

"What are you doing here tramp?" Ben's sister spat at me.

"Ah I was hoping you would be here." I practically sang. "I was wondering if my mate Ben chose to come to your pack would you take him?" I directed the question at the Alpha though it was his Luna who spoke.

"We'd take my brother in a heartbeat if that meant getting him out of your clutches whore?"

"Boys! Bring him out!" Alex and Andrew shoved him out of the van. I gripped him by the collar. "Now look Ben. Choose right now are you going to leave our pack, because next time you injury me I won't kill you. Unlike you I won't hurt my mate, but I will throw you in our prison." I heard a few gasps from the other pack.

"My brother would nev...." Luna Forest went to say but someone , probably the Alpha, hushed her.

"I'm sorry Victoria." Ben started.

"No I want an answer because I won't just stand there next time." I cut him off.

"I want to go with you." He sounded defeated but I had to be clear with him.

"Even though I won't date you anymore?" I questioned. He nodded his head yes. "Then get back in the van so we can be on our merry way." I looked up at the stunned crowd. "I am sorry for that Alpha Jackson but I had to be sure he had a choice to leave."

Jackson nodded his head. "You are a bigger woman then I had given you credit for. In the future, feel free to come to our humble pack." I went to turn around when a voice stopped me.

"Did he really do that to your hand?" I looked to see that it was Beta Bryon, the guy I almost slept with at the club so long ago.

Andrew spoke before I could.  " He would of done worse if we hadn't stepped in." With that we left the stunned Luna and Beta behind.

It didn't take much longer til we passed the nightclub sign. "Tori you need a little fun?" Luke called suggestively. I felt  Mikey but heard Ben growl. "My mates not here this time you can show me those sweet moves you put on the Beta."

"Wait.... What are you guys talking about?" Mikey said. I could feel the blush creeping up on me.

"Oh Mikey you missed it. Our.....Ow. What the fuck?!" Luke called. I peeked over to see him holding the back of his head glaring at Andrew.