Diapers?

So one day I got my period and I totally wasn't ready for it

So one day I got my period and I totally wasn't ready for it. I was wearing thin white shorts that day and didn't have a pad on me.
I was on my boyfriends lap at the park. We were laughing and he started to tickle me! Whenever I laugh I pee a little...
And I started laughing so hard that I couldnt' stop peeing!
unexpected-period
Blood started to come out too and that's when I found out I was on my period!
I start to cry but my boy friend says it's ok! We run to his car and he drives us to the store - he runs inside and guess what he buys me???
My boyfriend bought me DIAPERS!
I started crying even more and tell him I need pads! Not diapers! He thought the diapers looked like pads so that's why he bought them. He threw the diapers in the car and ran back into the store to buy pads.
This time he bought me EXTRA THICK pads
I started to cry even harder because my period was leaking through my white thin shorts faster and faster... so I put on the diaper and pad... then my boyfriend took me home to his house and I feel asleep.
I woke and I had a different pad on and some boxer shorts and his sweat pants.. Worst day of my life!

Story from theperiodblog.com 💕