Chapter 4 They are here!!

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I've gotten sick so yeah and this was originally going to come out on my birthday but I got sidetracked.... Anyway on with the story!!! (Just realized that I forgot to ask for ages on the oc's so I'm gonna guess the ages off of the personality's!)

( If you know where this picture is from you get a spot on my bio! Here's a hint " haha this is ???????? my right hand man")?????'s PovI was driving around the street with Amaya, Neko, and Foella

?????'s Pov
I was driving around the street with Amaya, Neko, and Foella. First is Foella has long goldish brown hair and Hazel eyes. She is a weird, funny and creative type of person but don't make ship her with someone or she will get mad. Next is Neko she has purple hair and Galaxy colored as which are rare!! She's always happy, punny and Insane. Lastly there's Amaya  she has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's my older sister. She had moved here for a job opertunity while I stayed behind in Japan with Neko. I should probably introduce myself too! I'm Betty and I'm basically insane! I have brown hair and brown eyes like my other siblings!! Anyway's the others were singing horribly!! I turned of the song so I could call Sam and Sky to see where they were at so we could meet up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's pov
I was at the park with Aphmau, Taurtis, Grian, Jerry, Doughboy, Dom, Kawaii chan or yuki,(A/N: Yes I did and in this story she didn't go insane because she didn't really care about her dad) Travis and Zane. We were talking about random things when I see a car go by with a few familiar faces in it. I shrugged it off and kept walking. All of a sudden I got a text.

Sg=Sam B= Betty and S= Sky

B: We are at Phoenix Drop Mall where are you guys?
S: We are at our new house getting settled in.
Sg: At the park with everyone.
B: ok so where do you guys wanna meet up?
S: How about IHOP!!!
B: Yes met you there!! Last one there has too pay!!!!
Sg:ok bye
" Ok guys Betty texted me we are going to meet her and the others at IHOP." I said. "Ok/Fine!" They yelled back at me.

Garroth's pov
As soon as We heard that Laurence, Aaron and I ran back too the others. I feel bad for invading Aphmau's personal life but I don't want another man stealing my woman!! Especially that Taurtis guy!! SHE'S ALWAYS HUGGING HIM!!!! We ran inside and were all out of breath. " What happened?" Katelyn asked/ Demanded. " They are going to go meet a guy called benny at IHOP ( They misheard the name)!!" I said catching my breath. " Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!!".......................

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you guys liked this chapter and pleas give me some advice in the comments and I'll see you guys later!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!