Escape the night crossover pt.1 ( I finnaly had time to rewrite it!!)

Did you guys hear!! Adlesa is over now because Alesa cheated on Adam!! And Adam is quitting Skydoesminecraft now!! I'm so sad!!I rewrote the page so I didn't make myself even sadder and learning that ruined the plot I had so I'm remaking it! And Alesa isn't in the book anymore that is if I added her in the beginning it's skymau now! And I'm writing this with only four hours of sleep so bear with me anyways onto the story!

Jess's pov
I was sitting on the couch playing video games with mad max when all of a sudden there a nock on the door. I looked outside and I see a note it read " Dear Aphmoo I would like to invite you to a party at my newly found mansion. Pleas wear clothes from the 1920s or older and you cannot bring any electronics or else you will not be able to see the mansion."I read it all out loud to everyone."I can only bring 9 people so Who wants to go?What are y'all gonna be?" I asked." I'll be a big time hunter!" Sky yelled." Ooohh I'll be a Hustler" Betty screamed." Ill be an Jazz singer" Shelby shrieked and left to go to the kitchen. " I'll be the Mobster"Sam shouted "I'll be a professor" Grian plainly said. "Oh I can be A Heiress" said Neko," I wanna gamble" Chimera said quickly " AND IM FIXER!" Foella said in an exited voice from upstairs " Ok and I'll be a journalist you guys should go see what u have for your costume." I said but someone bolted down the stairs " I'm already don I'll be the renegade!" Taurtis said" ok let's get our stuff we leave tonight!!!"I said and everyone rushed to get they're stuff.

Max's pov
I really didn't want to go where technology wasn't so I'm staying here with the others but... I can't help but feel like we're being watched... oh well I'll go make a sandwich :3

Sky's pov
I can't wait to go on the trip this is what I'm wearing:

Sky's povI can't wait to go on the trip this is what I'm wearing:

It looks good doesn't it? I hope Jess likes it...
Anyway Here's what the others are wearing!!
Jess: 

Anyway Here's what the others are wearing!!Jess: 

Betty: