A yandere? Maybe even two

Yeah so Kawaii chan and Yuki are two different people now and you'll see why I changed that, and I.WILL.NOT.MAKE.ZANE.A YANDERE!! Plus he's hanging out with Aphmau and the others and In this series he's a precious cinnamon roll!
Aaron's pov
Katelyn and Kawaii~chan are acting weird and it's creeping us out!they are getting possessive over Aphmau's stuff and trying to make plans to get Aphmau back. The rest of us are trying to back out of the plan but they won't let us. Garroth and Dante were able to escape but I don't know where they went.... I hope they are ok.

Shelby's pov
I asked Jess to come with me and we ran downstairs and opened the door.When we got there we saw a sweaty blond guy and a blue haired guy."Hi...*puff* Aphmau!*puff*... Katelyn and...*puff* Kawaii~chan have gone insane..Over you!" The blond said gasping for air." What do you mean?" Jess and I asked. " Well they've started to take the stuff out of your room and keep them to their selves!They even started to wear your clothes(I'm gonna make this as creepy as possible!)and have started to make plans to kill your other friends!"the blue hair dude said."That sounds weird for Katelyn but it sounds almost the same for Kawaii~chan but...Why are they wearing my clothes and why do they want to kill my friends?!?" Aphmau yelled but little did we know somebody was watching us.

Kawaii Chan's pov
Garroth and Dante are ruining our plans!! I guess we will have to kill them too...What a shame! Anyway time to tell katelyn and the others! This plan will work out!
-------------------------------------------------------
Anyways guys this is the chapter! Sorry it was so short and took so long but I'm going through writers block and since the school years almost over they are piling more work on us!! Hopefully I can make more chapters in the summer!! Byeeeeeeeeeee