Chapter 5

Then "BOOM!" I heard my room door swing open and all of a sudden Twist was flying off of me,I turned to see it was Diggy and "BAM" he punched Twist in the face and he fell to the ground, the whole time I was screaming trying to them to stop, Diggy was really beating him up . There was blood all over his fist,Finally Diggy dragged Twist to the door and threw him out in the hallway and told home to stay away from me.

When Diggy came back in my room he looked really angry. He didn't even make eye contact with me. When he went to the bathroom and turned the water on. I got up and walked to the bathroom door "thank you Daniel" I said kinda low with tears still in my eyes "What?!" He said kinda loud "I-I said thank you" I replied a little louder , he didn't say anything.

I stood there for a minute then I.saw he had a black eye so I decided to go get some ice. I ran down the hall to the ice cooler and quickly ran back. I went back to the bathroom to see Diggy still standing there looking at his eye. I rubbed his arm and he looked at me in the eye I began to feel even worst because of his eye I put the ice on his face and walked with him to sit on the bed.

For a while it was really quiet ,until he spoke "I can hold the ice myself" he said with a little attitude "Oh.. sorry" I said hanging him the ice and moving to the other side of the bed.

I just sat there staring at Diggy while he was on his phone all I could think about was how sorry I was and how stupid I was to let Twist in here, what if he went farther and raped me,what would I've done if Diggy didn't save me. I felt a tear roll down my face and started sniffling. That's when Diggy turned around and put the ice down on the nightstand and walked over to me "You okay he said sitting next to me "Yeah I'll be okay, thank you so much for saving me. I know your mad at me " I said "I'm not mad at you, and you dont have to thank me" he said rubbing my cheek "I'm really sorry about your eye" I said about to touch it but he jumped "It still hurts?" I asked "yeah" he replied "Daniel...... Can we just start over" I asked him shaking "Are you sure" "Positive" I replied half smiling hoping he would see the sincerity in my heart, truth was I really did want Diggy and I do love him I just couldn't let it show. We've been threw so much together and after what happened with me and Twist my love for him became stronger. He really cares for me and loves me and he does make me happy . Just then Diggy's lips crashed into mine and I kissed him back. After a while we both became breathless and pulled away "I love you Brielle" Diggy said to me with a huge smile on his face "I love you too" I replied pecking his lip and pulling him in for a hug.

-------- 1 hour later I was laying the bed with Diggy eating candy and watching White Chicks when Diggy stood up on the bed "Oh snap this my part" he said super hype, then starting singing "YOU KNOW I'LL WALK AA THOUSANDS MILES IF I COULD JUST..SE YOU!!" he shouted and I got up with him and we both were jumping on the bed singing to the top of our lungs acting like little kids.Just then my phone rang , it was my sister Jackie "Hello" I spoke "Hey sis" she said excited "Hey,what are you calling me for?" I asked her "well damn a girl can't call her own sister? " she replied with an attitude "I didn't mean it like that" I told her truthfully. "Yeah yeah yeah, so hows LA & what does the house look like?" She asked sounding excited for my answer "Everything is great now & I haven't seen the house yet" I told her "What do you mean now?" She asked putting emphasis on NOW "Well.... uh something kind of happened today" I said stepping into the hallway "What happen Brielle?" She said with worry in her voice "I saw Twist today and he........" I said with a long pause "he tried to rape me " I said as tears rolled down my eyes. "Oh my God Brielle, why didn't you tell me" she said sounding like she was crying but I was silent "I'll be down there tomorrow night, okay?" She told me "Jackie..no.." I spoke "yes I'm coming" she said and hung up. After that I stood in the hall for a minute trying to pull myself together before I went back in the room but I didn't matter because Diggy was sleeping. I put on some Pajama shorts and a tank top and got into bed with him, I pulled the cover over both of us and scooted closer to Diggy and rubbed my feet on his leg, I guess that's a weird thing to do but I had an obsession with doing it. After about 2 more minutes of staring at Diggy sleeping I gave him a Peck on his lips and turned the light off...