Author's Note! Please read~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! This is a fan fiction of my ultimate OTP in the group Super Junior. The other characters of this story were of my friends and everyone saif it's alright to use theirs. This was another story from my Asian FanFics account that I have decided to place as well. And as I say about my first story, I never though that this would be posted here. And since it's already posted, might as well read. it. xD By the way, I hope this story recieves good reviews as much as it did back in my AFF account so if you do love it, please share, comment and like.

The story is based on a song entitled "Before You Go" by a Korean boy band named DBSK. I suggest you listen to it as you read on the story and maybe watch it's music video as well. Hope you enjoy the story and sorry for all the errors in it. I never want to change the whole story due to this errors as it may affect the story as a whole. Please bear with it and I hope you enjoy. :D

Another note, the story has a mix of Korean and English language. For the KPOP fanatics out there, you would totally understand it. But for those who doesn't know it and yet you want to read this story, COMMENT on the chapter and ask the terms you don't understand as I can't make a full dictionary out of it. :) Thank you and Blessed be! 

xxx, SproutShroomfood

PS: PLEASE COMMENT ON THE STORY. I REALLY WANNA HEAR SOME OPINIONS FROM MY READERS. AS ALWAYS, I WOULD TRY TO ANSWER THEM!

PPS: IF YOUR WOULD CRITIC MY WORK, PLEASE MAKE IT CONSTRUCTIVE~ THANKIESSS~ :D