7: Please, Comeback to your old self

After 2 hours, he went outside of Seoul to an abandoned factory. He entered using the front gate. There he saw a man. He had known this guy. His name is Lee Sungmin. A former member of a cult and is now working for K. He is responsible for the almost destruction of Jeju Island 8 years ago. Good thing Leeteuk-shii and Heechul-shii was able to stop him. And now, he is working under that elusive K. Then out if the shadows, a guy appeared. He also knew this guy. The formidable Henry Lau. He is a devil disguise in an innocent guy’s body. He was one of the most wanted criminals in Japan because he is included in a group called “Shooting star of the East” responsible for the almost distraction of Tokyo. But their group was stopped thanks to the Third-I’s efforts. It was his wife, Mean, that helped save Tokyo from being a ghost town. Now, he too is working for that K guy. And now, he knows why K calls it the “Bloody Monday”. These two members of K, all their wring doings are on a Monday. And sadly, today is a Monday. He then saw another man’s silhouette. The man’s figure look very familiar. His shape, the way he walks and everything. And then with a snap, 2 hooded guys covered his mouth with a hanky with a chemical that could make people sleep. He was pushed down the floor and tied his hands there. He saw the guy’s feet before finally dosing off.

After some minutes, Donghae woke up, all tied up in a chair. He saw 4 men. Ryeowook on the left, Sungmin on the right, a seated guy and beside Ryeowook was someone familiar. And then when he can fully see everything, he was shocked at who was the guy beside Ryeowook. It was his Anchovy, Eunhyuk.

“YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TRAITOR?!” Donghae said as tears start to fall on his eyes.

“Traitor is such a strong word Donghae. Let’s just sat I changed sided.” Eunhyuk said.

“But still a TRAITOR! AND I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!” Donghae said shouting at Eunhyuk,

“I, too, thought the same way.” Eunhyuk said.

“Enough with the chit chat.” K said as he stood up on his seat and went to Donghae’s side. “So this is the great Lee Donghae. The Lee Donghae that stole everything to me.” K said.

“I have nothing to do with you. I don’t even know you.” Donghae said.

“Ha-ha-ha. Why don’t you look closer to my eyes, Donghae? You might know who am I.” K said as he leaned closer to Donghae.

Donghae did what K said. He looked closely to his eyes. Then suddenly, he was reminded who he was. This guy is younger than him. He knows who he is. He just remembered. “You. YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!”

“That’s right. And how pitiful you look when you lose Mean.” K said with an evil laugh.

“You… YOU HACKED ON THAT PLANE?”

“Of course not. But I know who did it. And I’m not going to tell you who is he.”

“You… BASTARD!” Donghae said as he tried to kick K but K was fast enough to dodge it but he fell on the floor. At the same time, Eunhyuk pointed his gun to Donghae. Eunhyuk went closer to K to help him get up while still pointing the gun to Donghae. Donghae’s eyes met with Eunhyuk’s eyes. The two stared at each other’s eyes for quite sometime exchanging messages. They always do that especially when they are in a meeting, police works and the like. When Sungmin touched the shoulder of Eunhyuk, the communication was cut off. The expression of Donghae was very sad that you could see that the communication was not a successful one.

Then Henry was holding 2 briefcases. He opened it in front of Donghae. Inside the briefcase are bundles of money amounting at 1 billion won. Sungmin also laid a briefcase containing the “drug”. It hasn’t been detonated when it was presented in front of him. The K then went beside the tied up Donghae who is looking at the briefcases in front of him.