Bonus 1: I'm so Sorry but All are Lies (Eunhyuk's Story)

It was a beautiful day on the academy. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Reggie are graduating students and that day would be their last day they will spend as classmates. By the time they will exit the school grounds, they are all know as the officers in their respective fields. It was a weekend and they planned to clean their desks in their class.

“Hey, why don’t we make our cleaning quick so that we can eat outside later.” Siwon suggested.

“Siwon, you sound like Shindong.” Reggie said.

“Well, he has to have some effects. Remember, Shindong has been Siwon’s seatmate this whole year.” Donghae reminded.

“Hey, I don’t sound like that fatso.” Siwon defended.

“Well then, I have a stash of Pocky with me in my desk. It’s in chocolate and strawberry flavor. You want?” Eunhyuk teased.

“No way. On second thought, can you give me all of your strawberry flavor Pocky?” Siwon said.

“Told yah. You really sound like Shindong already.” Reggie teased.

“Yeah. Let us call him the fat horse.” Donghae said.

“No, let us call him mini Fatso.” Eunhyuk teased that made Reggie and Donghae laugh with him.

“Ha-Ha-Ha. Laugh now. Remember, you will all be a fatso like that guy.” Siwon said.

“And like you, mini Fatso.” Reggie said that made Eunhyuk and Donghae laugh with her.

“Hey, I told you to stop.” Siwon said as he gave them a pout but the three continued to laugh all the way to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s class.

“Ok. We are here. You two go to your classroom now.” Donghae said to Reggie. “And Reggie, walk slow. Siwon might not be able to keep up.” Donghae said that made Eunhyuk laugh.

“Ok. Mini Fatso, let’s go.” Reggie said.

“I told you to stop calling me in that name.” Siwon said.

“Ha-ha-ha. Ok, I’ll stop.” Reggie said.

Eunhyuk and Donghae went on their desks to clean. As Eunhyuk took out every single paper on his desk, he saw a yellow paper fell on the floor. He picked it up and kept it in his pocket, it might be something important. That’s how students interact on that school. They would pass to a person notes in different colors. Red for the most important, Blue for semi-important, and Yellow for casual notes. They usually give it to the person either by hand, or pass it around or even just put them on the desk.

In any case, Donghae and Eunhyuk continued cleaning their desks and occasionally chat about some memories they will remember when they saw some of their things. They were done at around 11:30 am so they have time to rest while they wait for Siwon and Reggie to finish what they are doing. So they sat on the teacher’s table and Eunhyuk brought out the stash of food he is hiding from the teacher. He threw a box of Pocky to Donghae and Donghae caught it. He opened a Choco Pie and ate it. “You know, I will miss this.” Eunhyuk said to Donghae as he approached him on the teacher’s table.

“What will you miss here? The recess time we spent? The jamming we always did when no teacher is around? The times when we tease the other girls until they cry?”

“Not that. This.” Eunhyuk signaled the both of them.

“Ahh. I got it.” Donghae said as he opened the box of Pocky. After taking his first bite, he offered one to Eunhyuk but he refused.

“One Choco Pie is enough for me.” Eunhyuk said but Donghae insisted that he get one. Eventually, Eunhyuk gets one piece of Pocky.

“Ahh. I’m so tired. I never thought that cleaning is hard.” Donghae exclaimed.

“I told you before, clean your desk every week so that when it’s final cleaning day, you will have an easier time evacuating your desk.” Eunhyuk explained.

“Ha-ha. Says the messiest person in the class.”

“Hey, I may be the messiest but at least when it comes to organizing, I am one of the best.”

“Whatever babe.” Donghae said.

“Hey! I told you never to call me that pet name again!” Eunhyuk said as he blush a bit.

“Eh. You said to me before “You cannot call me by that pet name when we are working on the agency already.” But were not yet with the agency right?” Donghae said with a pout.

“Aish. Fine. Like I can stop you.” Eunhyuk said. As he continue to eat his Choco Pie.

Donghae then stood up from his seat and went in front of Eunhyuk. He clasped his to hands on his cheeks softly and attempted a smack on the lips. Eunhyuk just let him do it but Donghae backed out. “I thought there’s something on your lips.” Donghae explained.

Eunhyuk’s faced became totally red. He felt relieved that Donghae didn’t continue what he will do but at the same time he felt angry at him since he didn’t do it. “Hey, what do you think happened to the two?”

“I dunno. I’ll check it out.” Donghae said as he went out of the classroom, leaving Eunhyuk all alone.

When he was all alone he gets the note he found in his desk and read it. It came form Donghae so he immediately read it. Here is what the note said:

Dear Anchovy,

            I’ll make this note short. I really don’t like you. I’m just acting that I like you so that in the future, I can steal your position and become the greatest detective in the whole of Korea. I know that I am better than you so don’t act like a know-it-all. Nobody likes you anyway so why bother act so cutely to everyone? Even dogs don’t like you. We all hate you. You shouldn’t be alive in the first place. You make people sick.

            Now that we will be graduating, I wish you that you will die on the very first mission so that I can get all the glory. Thanks by the way for everything. I really appreciated everything you have done for me. Now, I just don’t need you anymore.

Your Friend,

Fishy

P.S I can’t think of any signature on the end so I just use “Your Friend” when in fact, we are not friends.

As soon as Eunhyuk finishes reading the note he crumpled it on his hands and put it in his pocket. It’s a reminder for him to never believe anything Donghae said from that day forward. “And I thought you were my friend.” Eunhyuk said to himself. He just can’t take it. Yes, he is jealous at Donghae since he is the “perfect” person. He has high grades, he is good looking, and he is the favorite of the professors. He is also the most popular kid in town. And now this good-looking guy is deceiving him. He just can’t forgive himself. He is yet again deceived. He never liked being deceived by any person. He learned his lesson in High School. And he will never repeat that same mistake ever again. His eyes became watery all of a sudden. “And I did like you Donghae. More than a friend.” He said to himself as he remember all the things that happened to them in their 4 years of stay in that academy. He likes Donghae and jealous of him at the same time. Now all that love has been converted into anger. He wanted to strangle the guy who sweetly touched his face earlier on. “Ha-Ha-Ha. Two can play that game. Remember Donghae-shii. Remember this day. The day you have lost your friend and gain an enemy.” Eunhyuk said to himself as he squished the Choco Pie he was holding. Then the door opened and Donghae with Siwon and Reggie came in.

“Hey, we will eat on our favorite restaurant. Wanna come?” Donghae asked with a beautiful smile.

“Of course, Donghae. I’ll come.” Eunhyuk said as he smiled at Donghae but deep inside, his hatred and jealousy just gone from a low level to the highest-level possible.