Bonus 2: I Don't Care (Donghae's Story)

One night, Donghae was with his former batch mates for a mini reunion on a near by bar. They have never seen each other for quite some time so he was happy that they were able to meet again. He loved his batch mates more than ever. But everything was replaced when Eunhyuk came to his life.

“Hey Donghae. How’s the academy?” Minho asked.

“Well, it was great. I found many new friends. How about your group Minho-shii?”

“It’s also doing great. We will be having our first major concert in Japan in three weeks. Oh how I wish I can invite you.”

“Oh, it’s alright. I can always watch you on TV anyway.” Donghae said when his old friend, Taeyang sat beside him.

“Hey, I heard your new “friend” is the son of the great Mr. Lee. What’s your plan?” Taeyang asked.

“Nothing.”

“What? Nothing?” Minho said in a shocked voice. “But I thought that…”

“He changed me. And I don’t plan anything against him. Actually, I kinda like him.”

“Hyung, seriously?” Minho said.

“Yeap. Seriously.” Donghae added as he took a sip on his cocktail. “I am planning to tell my true feelings for him.”

“Hey, Donghae-shii. If other people see you doing this…” Taeyang warned.

“I don’t care whatever they will think of me. As long as I tell him my feelings, I’ll be the happiest person alive.” He said with a smirk.

“How will you tell him?” Taeyang asked.

“Like how great minds tell secrets. Use sticky notes.”

The next day, he wrote a note and it reads:

Dear Anchovy,

            Know this before you go. I love you so much. I treated you more than as a brother. You were the one who could see thru me. You’re the only one who knows me inside and out. Don’t forget that. Remember me always. Remember the me that is always with you. The me that endure all the hardships we have in the past. The me that always supported you from the back. The me that took care of you. Remember that. Promise me that you will never betray me in the future. But if you did, I will always be your number one fan, your number one supporter, and your number one lover.

            Now that we are graduating, I hope this revelation of mine doesn’t shock you or anything. I always wanted to be your friend forever. Don’t forget our friendship ok? Saranghaeyo Anchovy

Yours always,

Fishy

He put his note in his pocket, making sure that it is not crumpled or anything and set off to school. He was early, the usual so he doesn’t need to rush. But as he was going inside the campus, he encountered a classmate of his. It was Heechul.

“Oi, Donghae-shii. Good morning!” Heechul said smiling as he gave him a hard pat on the back.

“Hey, Heechul-shii. Good morning.” Donghae said as he signed an ouch on his back.

“Oh, is that a bit to hard? Sorry about that.” Heechul apologized.

“Oh, it’s alright. So, why so early today? I know your one of the “late people” here in the campus.” Donghae teased.