8: My Anchovy

Siwon and Leeteuk looked for Donghae. He opened the first door they found, no one was there. They opened the second one and only figurines are there. He opened the door and saw some kind of a Library and saw Donghae punching Eunhyuk repeatedly on his face. “Get… Back… Too… Your… Own… Self!” Donghae said as he continued to punch Eunhyuk repeatedly.

“Hey Donghae! That’s too much. Let him go.” Leeteuk said as he went to Donghae and stop him from what he is doing.

As Donghae got up from above Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk sat up. He then saw a nearby gun. He was about to grab it but Siwon shot the gun out of his reach.

“Eunhyuk-shii, STOP THIS MADDNESS!” Siwon said as he pointed his gun to Eunhyuk. After a while, the timer on the table hits the zero mark. No explosion happened but only Eunhyuk’s phone rang. He gets the phone, which is near him. Siwon was about to shoot the phone away from him but Leeteuk signaled not to. A MMS appeared. It was a video. After seeing it, he just shouted in grief and sadness. He even threw the phone but Leeteuk caught it.

They watched the video. It was a very, very, very disturbing video. First, they saw an old lady, which is Eunhyuk’s mother, died not because of her sickness but because of murder. Blood all over her room, on the bed sheets and even on the floor. They saw her head on near the window and a written message on the window using the blood from the mother “Goodbye, Mrs. Lee. May you rest well. –Shyfly” Shyfly is one of the killers on K’s side. Her true name is Lee Ai Ne. She is known to be the most brutal above all the killers in K’s team. Her family is known to be one of the best assassins in the whole world. In her bloodline lies the guy who killed JFK and Lincoln.

The next video is a girl covered with blood and this time, she was inside Eunhyuk’s house. It was his girlfriend, Louise. Again, her head is detached form her body and this time, it was placed on the bed and a message written in her blood was written on Eunhyuk’s bed “This serves her right for everything she had done. –Zhou Mi”. Zhou Mi is one of the survivors of the attack in Jeju. Louise back then was one of bad guys because of a threat that her cousin, K, said. She had no choice but to do it. She is one of the doctors their who seemed to claimed that, “she can cure all of their diseases” when in fact the medicine that K gave her was slowly killing the people there. The only survivor on that massive killing was Zhou Mi. K secretly recruited him and trained him to be an assassin under the teachings of Lee Ai Ne. He swore to kill the person who did such a thing to his parents, which is Louise, and now has done it.

Then the last video is where the group got so affected. The last video was taken at Reggie’s house. She is with her husband and daughters and son. Now, they saw 3 dead bodies. The bodies belonged to a young girl, a young boy and Reggie herself. Their bodies are hanged on the ceiling and their bloods are dripping all over their body. Reggie, known as being the strongest in these kinds of situation was killed in it. There was a note stapled on their body “Here lies my family. I am sorry for doing this but it was an order. –Yesung”. They were all shock on the last video. They have met Yesung before. He was a kind hearted man and a very talented one. But no one expected that Yesung was one of the bad guys.

“Yesung hyung is known for his loyalty to K. Since childhood, they were very found of themselves. When K became a trainee under the Mafia, Yesung became a member of a society for assassins. When they met again, they decided to do this. Yesung is also known as the deceiver. He would let girls fall over him and then he will kill him afterwards. I never thought that he did the same thing to his wife and family. I thought he changed for the betterment of everyone but no.”