Chapter 15

Domingo en Fuego

Drew's POV

I could extremely relate to where Cassandra was coming from.

Not being listened to when you need someone the most was like the worst feeling in the world.

She kept going on and on about someone not listening to her but I understand where she was coming from.

"I'll listen to you." I said smiling trying to reassure her that I was going to be here for her.

"Why should I though? You weren't even listening to me the first time so why should I now?" She continued on.

I tried to be nice. I looked at her debating what I should do. I was debating on whether to smack her or to drag her somewhere to dick her down kinda sorta.

Why not do both.

I grabbed the back of her legs and threw her over my back.

She started yelling and hitting me but it felt like a fly.

After a little while of trying to assault me, she gave up and she was kind of just hanging there.

I'm not ever gonna tell her this but I don't know where I was going.

Cassandra's POV

I eventually gave up. When I was hitting him he was walking away like no damage was done at all.

Adam kind of laughed in confusion and he started to walk away.

"Drew?" I asked.

I was starting to get annoyed because he wasn't telling me where we were going nor did it look like he knew where he was going.

When ever we got to the end of the hallway, he would debate which way to go. He would turn left then stop himself, turn around and go to the right. So currently we were lost.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Can you put me down?" I asked nicely. Little did he know when he put me down, i was going to smack the fuck out of him.

"No because you're going to hit me." He said.

"No I'm not who said that?" I lied.

"Cassandra I've been around you long enough. You hit people when you're happy, sad or upset. I mean in the first like 30 minutes we met you punched me in the face so I don't know what to expect from you." He said.

I sighed in defeat. He was right. It was kind of a habit I had. When I laughed, I shoved the person who made me laugh in the arm and if I'm mad or upset, you're getting punched in the face or neck depends what's closer.

"So where are we going?" I asked after this silence that occurred.

"You'll find out." He said. He almost said that to himself.

"Drew we're lost. Just ask someone who works here for help." I said.

Drew stopped walking and put me down. Finally. I started walking around with Drew following behind me like a lost puppy.

We made it to the desk in the middle of the floor that was circle shaped. I think we were in the Emergency Room part of the hospital. Basically where I was at in the first place.

"Hi can you help us. We're kind of like lost." I said to the nurse.

She had her hair up in a pony tail. She looked like she was in her mid thirties and had a family.

"Sure what do you need Hun?" She asked.

"Well-"

"We need to find her room. We forgot the number." Drew said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes when the nurse laughed. That was hella childish. That's why I had Adam around for. His childish antics.

"I need to see your wristband." She smiled.

I held up my wrist as she scanned it.

She put on glasses and leaned in the screen.

"Ooh aren't you lucky miss Cassandra. You have Dr. Phelps. He is one fine piece of- OH I'M SO SORRY! That was unprofessional Helen." She said to herself.

"You're room number is 245." She said awkwardly turning around.

I laughed and said thanks to that nurse.

But she said my name so weird.

"What's up you look annoyed." Drew said to me.

"The nurse said my name wrong."

"You're mad over that?" He asked amused.

"YES I'M MAD! I DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PRONOUNCE CASSANDRA RIGHT. ITS CUSS! ON! DRUH!" I yelled.

Me and Drew continued to walk down the hallway that said my room was down. The hallway started to look familiar because of all the pictures. Then sooner or later we made it back to where I met Adam. The whole group was there still. Almost like waiting for our return.

"Cassandra. I need to talk to you now." My mom said through gritted teeth.

I don't know why she's still mad. Whoop dee do I walked away from her. I understand that she's my mom but she walks away when I talk to her all the time so how the fuck am I disrespecting her when she's been doing to me all these years? Shoot whatever she gotta say it better make sense before I shut her life the fuck down.

"Rest in peace Cass. It's been a real 2 hours." Adam said.

My mom walked down the hallway expecting me to follow her.

"Adam shut up ain't nothing gonna happen." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"I wouldn't bet on that." He said.

I turned on my heels and walked away. I swear its black moms who show up and show out whenever someone else is around but when no one is there they always don't give a fuck what we be doing.

"What day is it?" I asked out of the blue. I kind of wanted to change the subject and I wanted to know what day it was.

"Uh it's Sunday the 17th of September." Kendall said nodding her head.

"The time?" I asked. I didn't really care frankly but I didn't want to go anywhere with my mom.

"It's 3:24. AM. Why do you wanna know?" Kendall answered and asked again.

"To save time and I guess it's gonna be a Domingo en Fuego." I said sighing.

"What does that mean?" Hunter asked.

"Sunday Fire." I answered while being dragged by an angry mother.

Here goes nothing.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys okay sorry for the later update but I'm kind of trying to update fast because I'm getting so much ideas for other books and I'm just like rocking with Situation.

!PLEASE READ THIS THOUGH!

I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD AT MAKING COVERS BECAUSE MINE IS BAD AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT ATM SO SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME.

Don't be a ghost reader though.

Make sure you vote, comment and share.