Chapter 45

Last Chapter guys :)

So he didn't answer back because he already did and I left him on read by accident. I swear I didn't see his message but my phone decided otherwise. We were almost like two peas in a pod. 

We somehow manage to barely like each other and now we facetime everyday. 

Caiden and I have become closer and he's my best friend.

Today was the day Andrew comes back from visiting his family and I'm excited to see him.

At school, everyone decided to simultaneously make comments on how my demeanor was different and I just told them that I was in a good mood.

It's been a while since I've had a good friend that I could rely on and talk to without feeling judged.

The school day seemed to drag just because I had somewhere to be after.

We were planning on meeting in the mall and to go to my house for the reunion of the two cousins.

Once the bell rang, I high tailed out of school to only see Andrew waiting for me in the front of the school in his car playing a playlist we came up with together.

I shook my head in embarrassment because he had the music up to the max volume.

However, my excitement overpowered my embarrassment and I ran over to him hugging him as tight as I could.

From the looks of it, you could think that we were friends for years and he came back from being enlisted.

"Well I missed you too Cassandra." He laughed.

"Man it's been way too long. I thought you were going to the mall and I was going to meet you there?" I said letting him go from my grasp. 

I open the passenger door and he goes over to his side getting in the drivers seat turning the music down low.

"I did too until we left before I thought we were and I decided to just come and get you because of the time."

"Oh wow such a well thought gentlemen." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey miss 'I-can-walk' at least I came and surprised you. I could've just let you walk home and get a ride to the mall." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go." I mumble knowing he had a point.

During the whole car ride, we were singing new songs, throw backs, and everything in between. 

It came to a point where we started rap battling each other and Andrew shouldn't try to freestyle ever again in his life.

The mall parking lot was almost empty because it was only 3 in the afternoon. Everyone is still at work and just got out of school.

"Ooh it's like we get the mall to ourselves!" I say as I stretch my limbs outside the car.

"I know right. There's like no one here." He said as he started walking towards the enterance.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

"Of course he wouldn't wait for me. He's so not a gentlemen." I say to myself shaking my head.

By the time we got inside, we went into stores and took wacky pictures in mirrors and bought pointless items that we probably weren't going to use.

Once we got to the food court I started laughing.

"What? What happened?" he asked with a panicked look on my face

I was hysterically laughing at the sight of the food court and I couldn't stop.