[T W E N T Y T H R E E]

**WARNING: IF INNOCENT THE FIRST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS AREN'T FOR YOU. SIRIUS IS JUST BEING A HORMONAL TEENAGER. I WILL WRITE +++ WHEN IT'S DONE.**

SIRIUS LAY ON his bed, wide awake, on a Sunday night. He knew that he should've gone to bed by then - it as much too far in the night for him to be able to get up and be ready to go in the morning easily. He was restless, tossing and turning about something - or rather someone - who had been haunting his dreams with her infectious laugh and dazzling smile.

Maia Freya Sterling.

He rubbed his face from the band of sweat that formed on her name.

How could he begin to start to describe her?

Her name was really fitting. Freya was the norse goddess of love, beauty and magic. Those were particularly the three that would describe her. The way she played that flute beside the lake made his heart jump into his throat. It was a soft but alluring song that you could both be lulled to sleep by and dance to.

Speaking of which, the ball.

When the sleepless nights started.

There was never more a sensual moment that he'd enjoyed more - and he'd been to second base with a girl. It was .. sexy, to say the least. The swirls and blurs of the dancing that he could barely keep up with paled into comparison of Maia in that beautiful dress, smirking as his hands drifted closer to her ....

He shook his head and sighed, trying to escape the thoughts of her like that. She was innocent, pure. Untouchable. Thinking of even touching there as her juicy lips that he brushed opened in anticip - bad Sirius! No! He slapped his cheeks a few times to get the dirty thoughts put of his head. Not now. He turned to the other side of the bed which held his bedside table and lamp. He continued thinking about her.

+++

It was like she forced a love potion down his throat and forced him to swallow. She was just so damn attractive to him.

He sighed again. He had never felt this way before about any girl.

She was special, his Bookworm - and be damned to let her go into the arms of another man but himself.

Sirius walked down the halls to get breakfast before Defence Against the Dark Arts, his tie loosely put around his neck, undone. He was tired and stressed about the situation but that didn't stop his smile when Maia yelled out after him. Turning around, he winked at her. Running up to him, she grinned.

For some reason, she looked different. Her skirt was the normal height instead of her below knees average, her hair was up in a cute bun and she had a full face of makeup on. She looked confident, striking - beautiful - but different. Like it wasn't really Maia, but her alter ego.

"I just finished all my homework and I may or may not have stayed up all night." She winked back at him. He gaped at her.

"Merlin, Muffin. Have you got a glamour charm on you?" Maia looked at him weirdly as he realised how it turned out. Flushing and face palming, he rephrased.

"You look like you had at least five hours." Maia shrugged.

"I have got a glamour charm and I also drunk a powerful awakening potion. No time to sleep when OWL's are near." Sirius looked at her incredulously.

"Take the glamour charm off for a second and let me look at your face." Maia sighed and tried to protest but Sirius gave her a look.

"Fine.." She whispered under her breath, brandishing her wand to remove the spell. Sirius gaped at her face. She had slight bags under her face. Flicking her wand, her glamour-fied face beamed at him.

"You need to sleep, Maia." He frowned, patting her on the shoulder." She looked at him with a lopsided smirk and looked down to his tie.

"And you need to tie a tie, Mr. Black." She quickly tied up his tie and looked up at him, a cheeky smile resting upon her face. Once she was done, she rested her hands on his shoulders. His mind raced and his heart escalated looking at her up close.

"What am I going to do with you, Sirius Black?" She sighed. He gulped, hoping she didn't see how much it affected him. She went on the top of her toes and his heartbeat accelerated even further. If she made him any more nervous she might as well have a heart attack. She quickly but softly brushed her lips softly on his cheek and gave him a sweet smile. He felt over the moon.

"I have no idea." He whispered, looking at her in amazement. Unlinking her arms from his neck, she winked at him and giggled. Hitting him with her hand playfully, she smirked. Sirius bunched his eyebrows together.

"You have really toned arms, must be from swinging those pesky bludgers away." She whispered huskily, and his eyes widened from her tone.

What happened to her? Something was off. Maia wouldn't act like this, nor would she say that stuff, kiss his cheek or even touch him in any sort of way. She had boundaries and knew personal space very well. Still, he hesitantly smiled and thanked the sultry girl almost uncomfortably. She grabbed onto it and jumped, walking with him to the next class - chatting about the latest drama.

Since when did she like drama?

Then it hit him.

It was a Wednesday evening. He had the period off so he was wondering the halls aimlessly, avoiding the library. The breeze was small but chilly and he wished he had bought a jacket.

Crossing the halls, he bumped into what seemed like a small and mousey man. He was jittery and never looked Sirius in the eye. He wore tattered robes, his shirt varying in stains. Instead of wearing a school robe, he wore a long black trench coat that hung over his skinny physique.

The wiry boy blinked a few times before jumping back and spluttering. Sirius - not really caring that much about the man, asked him to move politely. The man nodded, scurrying out of the way. However, before Sirius could fully leave the corridor, the man called him back.

Sirius rolled his eyes and quietly exhaled before turning around, his hands in his robe pockets. The man held up the right-hand side of his coat - revealing potions.

"A-Are you interested in some awakening potion? Maybe a luck draught? You're in Fifth Year, right? O.W.L's are coming and you'll need all the luck you can get. Side affects apply howeve-" Sirius narrowed his eyes.

"You know I should report you to my friend, Remus right? He's a prefect and you're openly selling me illegal performance-enhancing potions. They probably don't even work so don't waste me time, you git." The man stepped back, wounded, annoyed but most of all petrified. After a short period of time of staring him down, he ran away down the hall to Sirius' triumph.

'What a loser.' Sirius scowled.

Cheaters never win.

Sirius inwardly groaned, nodding at the drugged Maia as her lips yapped a hundred-miles per hour about useless things.

Great.

Fan-fricking-tastic.

Maia was drugged.

________________