| where you guys met |

nash:

At school. You guys were assigned a school project together and that's how you met. You instantly became friends and that led to something more.

shawn:

At a concert. Both of you shared a love for Ed Sheeran and that is what brought you two together.

cameron:

At your house. He was your mom's friends son and his mom brought him along when your mother invited them over. You guys instantly clicked and one thing led to another.

taylor:

At a bakery. He'd buy donuts from the bakery you work at everyday and that is how you met and soon became pretty close.

matt:

On a dating website. He couldn't stop himself from sending you a message to ask you on a date when he first saw your profile.

aaron:

At a friend's place. You guys met at a friend's birthday and then spent the whole evening talking.

carter:

At a party. It was at a college party that your friends dragged you to and he found you hot the instant he saw you.

gilinksy:

At a pool party. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you wearing a swimsuit, he was shy at first but then came up to you started a conversation.

johnson:

Daycare. You met back when you'd wear diapers and play with toys. You were bestfriends all this time untill he asked you to be his girlfriend on your graduation party.