| after a one night stand |

carter:

You woke up to the sun shining through the light blue curtains. Wait you didn't have blue curtains. You were in the bed of the guy you went home with last night, Carter Reynolds. The alcohol filled night came rushing back to you. You knew how this was going to go down and you started to gather your clothes from the floor. You could hear the shower so you knew if you were to get out now was the time. You made your way out of the bedroom and started through the kitchen when you seen Taylor standing over the stove in his boxers. "(Y/N)! Good you're up, want some breakfast?"

"I thought you were in the shower."

"It's Jack."

"Carter, don't have to do anything for me, I'll just go so this isn't weird for you."

"Weird, it's not weird. I really liked being with you last night, I wouldn't of brought you back here if I didn't expect it to go somewhere else." You smiled at the thought and hopped up onto the bar stool receiving a hot plate of food from Carter.

shawn:

You had initiated the sex the night before. You knew that it was going to be a one night stand that you and him would both forget. It wasn't professional as their photographer to be with any of the boys, Shawn had drank for his first time in months so you were sure he wouldn't remember a thing today.

You had managed to sneak out before Shawnwoke up and walked to get your car from the club where you left it. You drug your very hungover butt to work after changing in your car outside your work. The day dragged on but your attention was removed from your work when you heard his thick accent in the front of the store. You came out from the back to see Shawn talking with your co-worker.

"(Y/N) hows work?"

"Uh, you know it's good."

"Did you enjoy the party last night?" It didn't seem that he remembered anything.

"Yeah it was good, definitely feeling it today."

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat on your lunch break, since we didn't get much talking in last night."

taylor:

You and Taylor had been friends since your were six. You literally did everything together, he had been there for you through countless break-ups, break- outs and numerous diasters you got in together.

Tonight you and him were doing everything that you guys would of done when you were fifteen. He was trying to lift your spirits cause your boyfriend of a year and a half had just cheated on you.

"Lets go swimming!" Taylor shouted at you. You had been walking around your old neighborhood for hours reminiscing.

"Remember that time we broke into the pool. Good times."

"Seriously (Y/N) lets do it again, we didn't get caught then why would we now?" He was mostly right, you guys stripped down to your underwear and dove in. Quickly Taylor became very physical with you and kept trying to play it off that he was trying to help you swim. Very soon your emotions and his handys self went a little too far.

"Can we just pretend this didn't happen, that we didn't just sleep together?" You asked shyly and breathless.

"No, (Y/N) you're my best friend and you don't deserve to be hurt. I'll always be here to protect you. Forever."

Nash:

You had met Nash at a pub. His brother had invited you with intent to set you up with Nash.

Practically the whole night you snubbed Nash and Hayes, you didn't want to be set up, you just wanted to enjoy your night.

"(Y/N) dance with me?"

"No." You replied flatly.

"Come on, I'm a terrible dancer, and you said yourself you want to have fun." Although you were totally against being set up his charm was undeniable.

"One song." One song quickly turned into 16 songs and you and Nash were beyond drunk. The dancing made it's way back to your hotel room. Instantly you regretted not just sitting and talking with Nash, he was just going to see you as some slut now. You rolled over from your morning thoughts to see him staring right at you.

"So what do you want to do today?" He mouthed, pausing, and then continuing.

"Something alcoholic beverage free so we can spend the day actually remembering things about each other."

aaron:

"(Y/N) is you don't want this, I can just take you home now." Aaron whispered softly in your ear. You were both already fully undressed. You had known him for a while through some muteral friends but had never really hung out. Which was exactly why you picked Aaron. You had been without a boyfriend and without sex in general for almost eight months and you just really wanted to satisfy your needs.

"I want to, I wouldn't be here if I didn't." With that you both continued before reluctantly falling asleep in his arms. You woke up the next morning wrapped in his arms.

"Aaron, you know it's rude to stare?"

"You're awake! Good, lets go get breakfast."

"Aaron, I- well, I.."

"Was just using me for sex?"

Yes..."

"I forgive you, now lets go eat so we can talk and then not just use each other for sex."