| what you do on a holiday |

shawn:

Shawn tried to teach you how to cook. You're terrible at trying to make up anything and end up dragging his attention from the food back to you while putting on music and making him dance with you in the kitchen!

johnson:

You guys try and tidy up the outside of the house. It needed a new trim and the leaves needed to be raked. Jack couldn't help but let his inner child show by jumping in a pile of leaves, pulling you down with him.

aaron:

You guys go to the beach together. You don't live close so it's always an adventure to go. He likes to chase you cause you knows you don't want to go into the cold water and you loves to see you laugh over it.

taylor:

You guys do a twitcam. He hasn't done one in a while and the fans are really aching for one of both of you guys. He likes to do silly things in front of the camera and sometimes forgets there are thousands of fans watching.

carter:

You and Carter decide to go for a walk down to the park by your house. You guys start to walk back when it starts to get drizzly, sadly you don't quite make it. Although he uses it to his advantage.

matt:

You and Matt go to disneyland. You have wanted to go there since you were a little kind. To your surprise, Matt too was a big Disney fan and a trip there was perfect for the two of you.

nash:

You two take dances classes just for fun and time pass. You actually learnt a few steps and were really proud of yourself. But most if the time, he'd drag to the bathroom to make out. You knew he couldn't resist watching you moving your body like that.

cameron:

The both of you spend your holidays at his parents house. His mom basically adored you and you had shopping sprees almost everyday. Which obviously made Cameron jealous.

gilinsky:

Absolutely nothing. You're way too lazy to go out on adventures or anything so the whole days passes by with cuddles on the couch, your favourite movies and junk food.