| tv show you watch together |

aaron:

You watch friends. It's both of your guys favorite tv show. You both can always get a laugh out of it, and often compare you guys and the rest of the boys to other characters on the show.

johnson:

You watch Friday Night Lights. You're from the states so everything is about football and not soccer. Jack loves to watch a bunch of different sports and football is always up on his list. You've both got really attached to the series, along with the sport and the drama

gilinsky:

You watch Two and a half Men. Jack gets cheeky and tries to compare himself to Charlie but you and him both know in reality that he is far from it. The show is always a favorite to cuddle up and watch though, it makes him laugh and you love to watch him laugh.

carter:

You watch Boy Meets World. He accidently came across it one day and you almost screamed at him to stop channel changing. It was your favorite show growing up and you couldn't believe they were starting to reply it on tv. He seen how excited you got and went out and bought the boxsets the next day and you both got prepared for a marathon.

shawn:

You both watch Supernatural. Shawn is one for action, horror, and plot all in one and Supernatural has all of that. Although you are never very interested in the plot you always sit with him to watch it, a lot of the time you end up falling asleep in his lap though leaving him to finish the episodes by himself.

taylor:

You both watched Once Upon A Time. You loved fairy tales and stories and also got Taylor hooked. You both watched each season a gazillion times but never got tired of it.

matt:

You loved watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Both of you were obsessed with the Kardashian/Jenner family and you never got tired of the family drama that it had. You guys enjoyed it. Scott's comebacks never failed to make you laugh out loud.

cameron:

Gossip Girl. You guys loved the tv show and even though it had ended long ago, it never stopped you from re watching the show everytime you guys had lazy days.

nash:

You and Nash loved to watch Arrow and The Flash. You waited eagerly for the new episodes and stopped whatever the hell you were doing to watch it. Nash would always get jealous when you'd drool over Barry.