| something he likes to watch you do |

Carter:

Ordering your drink. He loves it when you both go out to the pub and you order your drinks. He likes that you can sit down and order a drink like scotch or whiskey and really appreciate it.

Matt:

He loves when you speak another language. You speak a foreign language and have been fluent in it since you were a little kid. He loves that you know another language, and having an accent in general. Even if you're trying to learn a new language and are having trouble he still thinks it's extremely sexy.

Shawn:

He loves when you laugh. He loves when your graceful and elegant in so many ways, he thinks it's a total turn on is you have a quirk like your laugh that makes everyone around you stop in their tracks and turn their heads.

cameron:

He loves to watch you sleep. He loves seeing the peaceful, unguarded side of you. There are no walls protecting you from getting hurt and he loves to see you happy and at peace.

aaron:

He loves it when you work out together. He absolutely loves a run you take together when your clothes are sticking to your skin. He liked to watch you move in those sexy workout shorts.

johnson:

He loves to watch you cook since you rarely do it because you aren't really good at it.

gilinsky:

He loves watching you read your favourite book and how you're so drawn to it that you forget the whole world. He likes how your huge glasses look on you, he thinks it's cute af.

taylor:

He likes to watch you swim whether it's at the pool or the beach. Seeing you wet and in a two piece turns him on more than anything.

nash:

Sing. He would give up everything to hear your lovely voice sing for him whether it's on Skype or when he's home, he always asks you to sing for him to sleep.