| baby on his chest |

taylor:

A laugh falls from your lips when you wake up on the opposite couch, your head lolling in his direction. Your son is sucking wetly on the V neck of Taylor's shirt and his hand cradled under his bottom. A soft mew singing out of his mouth, as you pick the baby up, you chuckle seeing the wet stain on his chest.

matt:

He's been grinning since the day you brought her home and now he's comfortable and his eyes are droopy but but his face still has the smallest smile because she's your daughter, "Her hand is so tiny," he smiles up to you.

nash:

When you left him he was pulling at his hair, his body raking near sobs, but you made sure everything was in order and left to finally get some groceries. But when you break the seal of the front door you're engulfed in loud giggles. He's on his back to the floor with your little girl jumping above him.

shawn:

His hands are wrapped securely under his top. It the same shirt he had a picked for him so they could be matching. He wipes the moist from under his eyes, realizing how lucky he is.

cameron:

You're awoken too a cold bed and soft humming drifting from down the hall. He's humming the lullaby that he used do you sing to you on your bad days. Your son is asleep in the crib while your daughter is in deep slumber on Cam's chest as he rocks her to sleep.