bumping into him

Miley pov

Me, Aunt Rebekah and Clare walked through store after store until our hands were full of bags, we put them in Clare's car and they went to a dress shop so I went to a music shop, I looked around until seeing a red guitar, I bought it and got a case for it before going to find Aunt Rebekah and Clare while holding the case handle in my hand.

"You play" I turn to see Embry smirking "yes actually I do" I smirk he smiled before walking away, I roll my eyes and see Aunt Rebekah and Clare with 4 bags each, they hand me two "we got you some dresses, no pink" Clare smiled "oh thank god" I said making them laugh "can we leave now" Clare asks we nod and leave.

We get home and Aunt Rebekah helps us unpack and I put my guitar on my desk and walk down stairs to see mum and dad kissing "PG, please" I said making them chuckle "privacy, please" dad asks "okie dokie" I said and strolled into the kitchen to see Clare and Aunt Rebekah talking "any cute boys" Aunt Rebekah asks wiggling her brows "USE PROTECTION" dad yelled making us blush "dad" we whined hearing him chuckle.

THE NEXT DAY

Aunt Rebekah left and we went to the mall to get mum a birthday present for tomorrow, we walk into a jewellery store and look around "can I help you" a women asks "its our mums birthday soon and we were looking for a necklace" I said she smiled "I have the perfect thing" she said and showed us a necklace with a gold chain and a red crystal on it "we'll get it" Clare grinned.

We put the necklace in its box and put it in Clare's bag, we went to the music shop and Clare picked up a violin and started playing it as the manager of the shop watched, I picked up a guitar and started playing, she put the violin down and started singing 'a drop in the ocean' by Ron Pope as people watched, I joined in on her singing until the song ended and people clapped.

I put the guitar down as the manager walks up to us "how would you two like a job" he asks "really" Clare asks "yeah, all you have to do is sing or play around the store" he said "sure" I smile "ok, you two can play anytime or if you want to for fun" he said we smiled and left.

I saw a store that sells CDs and we started looking through them, "bon jovi" I said picking up the CD "lady gaga" Clare said "Ron pope" I said "Hillary Duff" she says "Avril Lavigne" I said "ke$ha" she said "what are we doing" I ask "I have no idea" she says making us laugh, we ended up with 10 CDs each and walked out only to bump into Seth, jake, Embry and Quill.

"Hey" Embry smirked "bye bye" I said and pulled Clare out of the store and towards the parking lot, I turned back to see Embry frowning god now I feel like a bitch, we hop in the car and leave "I was a bitch wasn't I" I ask "yeah" she frowned "shit, I'll say sorry at school tomorrow" I said as we got home.