In love with him (TVD fan fic)

Ivy pov

I heard noises and walked into the kitchen to see Jeremy about to kill Kol, I muttered a spell and the stake flew out of his hand, Kol stared at me startled as Jeremy glared at me "IVY, WHY'D YOU DO THAT" he yells "I said yesterday no one else dies just because of this stupid tattoo bullshit" I said angrily and faced Kol "I suggest you leave before you can't breath" I said and he vamp sped out.

I muttered a spell "don't invite him back in" I said picking up the stake "give it" he says trying to take it "Jeremy, if you even touch another stake god help me I'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do" I threaten, he glares at me, I mutter a spell and disappear.

I reappear in Rebekah's room to see her painting her nails "here" I said she looked up and was startled "why would you give me this" she asks "so no one else dies, my siblings want you and the rest of your family dead, without this they can't" I shrugged she took it and hugged me.

We walked down stairs and into the living room to see Elijah, Kol and Klaus "I guess it pays off to have a friend" Rebekah smirks throwing the stake at Klaus "Ivy Gilbert, of course" Klaus smirked "how'd you get it" Elijah asks "I may have threatened my own brother but oh well" I shrug making them all chuckle and Kol smiled at me.

We sit down when my phone buzzes off, I look to see elena calling and throw the phone at Rebekah "it's my sister, I ain't answering" I said making them chuckle, Rebekah answered and put it on speakerphone

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING' her voice yells making me sniffle a laugh as everyone grinned and Kol put his arm over my shoulders making my heart race

"Sorry elena but Ivy's preoccupied" Rebekah smirks, I grin an the originals all hide smiles

'WHERE'S MY SISTER' elena yells

"Right here but her hearts across the room" Rebekah smirks and we all try not to laugh as I move closer to Kol feeling safe, I've always been comfortable around him

'WHAT?!' elena croaks and Rebekah hangs up and throws me my phone and we all start laughing our heads off "can someone break this before she calls back" I ask Kol takes my phone and breaks it in his hand as I smile at him.

"I can't believe you said that to her" I grin at Rebekah "it was funny" she shrugged making us chuckle, Kol and I were really close together now and his siblings just noticed and smirked "aww love birds" Rebekah teased, Kol smiled at me as I blushed "well Jeremy was about to kill me if it wasn't for Ivy I'd be dead" Kol said making his siblings smile at us.