I'm always with you

Miley pov

Clare went to talk to Seth so she left early, I put on denim shorts, a tank top, boots and my black leather jacket, I don't know how to drive a car but I do know how to ride a motorbike, dad got me one when I looked around 12 and I put on my helmet and sped off.

People stared including Embry as I pulled up at the school on my bike, I parked it and hopped off, I took my helmet off receiving startled looks as I stuffed my hands into my jacket pockets and strolled inside avoiding Embrys stares, I was in the hallway when Caitlin shoved me into some lockers, I pinned her to the wall and punched her hearing a crack in her nose.

I left her clutching her bleeding nose, I sat in art which I haven't been to yet when Embry walked in, wait what?! he must do the same elective damn, he saw me and sat away from me, I frown as the principal comes in "Miss Mikaelson, my office now" he said "which one" Clare asks, he points to me "damn" I mutter and get up "what'd you do" Clare asks "punched a bimbo" I said walking out.

I sat in his office as he lectured me "next time you'll be suspended but your lucky, you get a caution" he says "okie dokie" I said and left, I walked back into Art and everyone looked at me as I sat back down "what happened" Clare asks "I got a Caution" I said "who'd you hit" she asked "Caitlin" I said making her smirk.

AT LUNCH

I sat outside alone just sitting on a hill when I smell someone familiar, I smirk as Aunt Elena sits next to me "I missed you, kiddo" she smirked "wanna go annoy people" I ask she smiles and nods, we stand up and walk into the cafeteria, Clare sees us and runs into Elena's arms "I missed you" Clare grinned "I did too" Elena said and we sat at our own table as Clare went back to Seth.

"I didn't come alone" she smirked as stefan and Damon walked in and sat with us "why are you guys here" I ask smiling "we missed you annoying us" Damon smirks "who's the guy glaring at us" stefan asks I turn to see Embry, I turn back "just ignore him" I mumble "we gotta go back to mystic Falls, your uncles been causing hell again" elena says "get caroline to help him" I shrug "didn't you hear" Damon smirked.

"What?!" I ask "caroline and your uncle are..." elena trails off "eww that's nasty" I said making them chuckle "tell your mum I said hi" elena said getting up, I hug her "will do" I said and hugged stefan and Damon hearing Embry lowly growl, they left and I sat back down and started playing angry birds "Miley, could you help Embry calm down" Seth asked as he approached me.

I look up to see Embry shaking, I nod and we walk back to his table, I sit next to Embry and place a hand on his leg, he looks at me and starts calming down "who were they" Leah asks "my aunty and uncles" I said Embry looked relieved "aww was someone jealous" Quill teased, Embry glared at him as I looked down and started playing angry birds again.

"He is" Quill laughed "shut up" Embry grumbled angrily "nope" he grinned "Quill, shut up before I throw my phone at your head" I said not looking up "she will, when we were little she threw her bottle at our dads head" Clare said making them chuckle "I remember that, mum has it videotaped" I said finely looking up to see them chuckling, I smiled.

I ditch last two periods with Embry and we sit on the football field talking just talking..

Clare pov

I sat with Seth in English "can we go" I whine "where" he asks "anywhere but here" I said making him chuckle "lets go then" he said and we walked outta class, Seth grabbed my hand as we walked and I intwined our hands making him smile...

AFTER SCHOOL

Miley pov

Clare went to the beach with Seth and I walked into the mall and straight into the music store, I grabbed a guitar and sat on a chair as I played and I saw Embry and Quill walk in as I started singing 'the only exception' by paramore,

"When I was young, I saw my daddy
Cry
And curse at the wind
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist

But darling, you are the only exception
you are the only exception

Maybe I know, somewhere deep in my
Soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways to
Make it alone
Or keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
And up until now I had sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness
Because none of it was ever worth the risk

Well you are the only exception
you are the only exception

I've got a tight grip on reality
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here
I know your leaving in the morning
When you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof, its
Not a dream, oh

you are the only exception

And I'm on my way to believing
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing" I finished and people clapped as Embry stared at me, I placed the guitar down carefully as he walked up to me....