Stay with me

Miley pov

I woke up to be hugged and kissed by my family and ness, the Cullens told me what they are and they left trying not to wake up Embry who was asleep in a chair, I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head, he shot up and grinned as he saw me "hug" I pout holding out my arms, he chuckles and hugs me, I crawl closer and sit on his lap as he sits on the bed.

He smiles at me as I curl into his arms enjoying his warmth "how'd she get you" he whispered stroking my hair "she threatened you" I said he stroked my cheek smiling softly at me "now look at you" he says gesturing to the cast on my leg "oh well" I shrug making him chuckle, he held me in his arms as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked up to see him watching me, I stroke his cheek and he leans closer until your lips graze and I felt tingles, he kissed me softly until deepening it and we moved in sync until pulling away breathless, he smiles at me as I snuggle closer.

LATER

I sat on my bed with Embry and I could sense Seth was with Clare and my parents well their in bed doing things, YUCKY, we laid down and I rested my head on his chest loving his warmth "I should go" he murmurs, I look up and kiss him, he caressed my cheek as we moved in sync, I rolled on top of him and we started undressing before making love.

Clare pov

Seth kissed down my neck as he lay on top of me making love, we finish and he rolls off and pulls me into his arms "I love you" he said and kissed my head "I love you too" I smiled before falling to sleep..