I dont know

Miley pov

I froze as Caitlin stopped Embry from walking to me and kissed him, before he could do anything about it I ran, I heard him call my name and ran faster until reaching the woods and vamp sped home, I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling while silently crying...

Clare pov

I laughed as Seth swam in the freezing water, I stood in my blue bikini as he swam in shorts, "come on Clare, it's not that cold" he said I shook my head and he walks out of the water and lifts me over his shoulder "Seth dont" I said but it was to late he threw me into the water, I swam up and saw him chuckling "very funny" I say sarcastically.

He swims over to me and grabs me around the waist "I got you in didn't I" he whispered in my ear, I couldn't help myself I faced him and smashed our lips together, he caresses my cheek as we move in sync "what was that for" he asks as we take a breath "nothing, I just wanted to kiss you" I said blushing, he chuckled an kissed me again before pulling us under the water and swimming around.

After a few hours we got out and I started shivering, Seth saw and wrapped his arm around me, I don't know why but his so warm, I walk closer to him and we hop in his car, he gives me a towel and I curl up in it as he drives me home, I had mum get my car for me.

"Are you cold" he asks "freezing, your lucky, your warm" I said making him chuckle "come here" he says opening his arm, I crawl over my seat and onto his lap as he drives, he wraps an arm around me as I snuggle closer and uses his other hand to drive "thanks" I smile as I feel warmer "anytime" he smiles and kisses my head, I rested my head on his chest as I curled up into his warmth.

"I know we only have known each other for a short time but I love you" he says nervously, I snuggle closer "I love you too" I said making him grin and kiss my head as he pulls up my driveway "I'll see you tomorrow" he says as I crawl of his lap feeling cold again "ok" I said and kissed his cheek before hopping out leaving his towel, he drove off and I walked inside and to my room.

Miley pov

I refused to go to school and Clare left after saying she kissed Seth and that they're dating now, I sit on the couch wearing sweatpants and a tank top while mum and dad packed, they said they have to go do something in Mystic Falls and they're leaving us alone with Uncle Elijah.

They leave after kissing my head and Uncle Elijah walks in, I hug him and we sit on the couch "why aren't you in school" he asks "boy trouble" I frown "well I can't help you there but what happened" he asked "I like him alot but yesterday his ex girlfriend kissed him in front of me and I have no idea what to do" I said "well for the girl I suggest you hit her" he said making me grin.