School grhhh

3 years later

Miley pov

Me and Clare look 17 and start school today and Forks high school, I brush my hair and put on jeans, a shirt, boots and a black leather jacket, I walk down stairs to see Clare wearing denim shorts, a tank top, sneakers and a brown leather jacket.

We hug and kiss mum and dad goodbye and hop in Clare's car because I suck at driving and she sped off, our parents look 19 so its gonna be hard to bring anyone home "ready" I smirk as she pulls up at the school "yep" she says and we hop out, everyone stares as we stroll inside "if anyone stares at my ass again I swear I'll hit them" I grumble she chuckles and we get our schedules and turns out were in all the same classes.

We got to math late "hot" a guy whistles "ugly" I smirk making people chuckle "please take a seat" the teacher says, we sit at a table with a bronze haired girl and two guys, I notice one staring at Clare "what's up" I said "not much, I'm ness, his jake and his seth" she said "I'm Miley and she's Clare, just warning you now she's the nice one" I said making them chuckle and Clare smile.

Seth and Clare kept sharing looks as I talked with ness "when'd you get in town" ness asked "we've been here since we were born but our parents never let us go to school or meet anyone until now" I said "how come" jake asked "they get worried" I said smiling "do you wanna sit with us at lunch" ness asked "sure, oh and seth" I said he faced me "yeah" he asked "watch out with my sister, shes got our fathers temper" I smirk Clare rolled her eyes and blushed as Seth smiled and nodded.

AT LUNCH

Clare sat next to Seth and I sat next to her as ness and jake sat on the other side and two guys and a girl walked over, I looked down at my lap playing angry birds when one of the guys sits next to me "guys meet Clare and Miley, girls meet Leah, Quill and Embry" jake said ah so Embry is next to me, I look up and smiled at them, Embry was looking at me weirdly.

"Hey Embry your ex is walking over" jake grumbles, I turn to see a bimbo "hey Embry" she purred "go away Caitlin" he said annoyed "why" she whined "were trying to eat and your face doesn't help" I smirk making everyone sniffle laughs and Caitlin glares at me "do you know who I am" she shrieked "should I" I ask raising an eyebrow "yes" she said all bitchy.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a really annoying voice" I ask sweetly "are you going to let her talk to me like that" she asked Embry "pretty much" he said she glared at me before storming away "do you have to start something on our first day" Clare whined "it was fun" I said making everyone chuckle.

Clare pov

I sat with Seth in history as Miley sat with ness and jake, she would have sat with Embry but his 18 so his not in our classes, I felt Seth watching me and turned, he smiled at me and I smiled back before my phone buzzed off

'Tell your parents that I'm visiting tomorrow' from Aunt Rebekah, I groaned and Seth looked at me worried "what's wrong" he asks "my aunt is coming over tomorrow" I said "what's wrong with that" he asks "shes obsessed with shopping and I hate shopping" I whine making him chuckle.

'Ok, see you then, love you' I sent back

I put my phone away after texting mum and Miley "Clare tell me your joking" she yells over to us "nope" I yelled back, she groans as people stare at us "what, mind your own business" Miley says making me chuckle, Seth smiled at me making my heart flutter.