Moving In

WARNING:
This story contains language and sexual scenes. 13 years old and above only!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.....

Skylar's POV
"Ughhh!!!" I screamed in frustration."What's the problem now?" my mom shouted from downstairs. "Nothing." I replied. The truth is I don't wanna move in with my mom's boyfriend, I know I haven't met him yet but I still haven't moved on yet, if you get what I mean.

"Come on Skylar, we have to go now we're running out of time!!!!" "Okay okay, I'll be down in a sec!" I rushed downstairs as fast as I could with all my luggage. We soon hopped in the taxi and were on our way to my mom's boyfriend's place.
(1 hour later)
This is it, where finally here. "Hey, do you guys need help with you bags?" asked a guy. My mom ran up to the guy and gave each other a hug. "I'm guessing your my mom's boyfriend, huh?" I asked curiously. "Skylar this Jeremy, Jeremy this Skylar." my mom said happily before he could even introduce himself. "Hello Skylar." he exclaimed, I just waved. After he took our luggage out of the trunk, we went inside his house this place is huge to be honest, in fact so huge I could probably lose myself. "Skylar, I want you to meet my son." Jeremy said excitedly. "Justin, come downstairs, please!!!" Jeremy yelled. The most handsome, gorgeous guy I have ever seen in my entire life walked into the living room. "Hey there, I'm Justin." he said as he introduced himself to me. "Heyyy...." I replied shyly. He smiled at me, I was literally shaking not knowing why I mean for heavens sake I just met the guy but he's so HOT!!!

"Justin, Skylar is going to have to sleep in your room for 2 weeks since Jazmyn and Jaxon are coming with their friends to visit." Jeremy explained to Justin. "Okay, sure no problem." he replied calmly. He carried my luggage upstairs leading us to his room, he's room was the size of my room and my parents room combined. "You can unpack you bags, I'll be right back." he said before he disappeared. 15 minutes past by and I had finished unpacking my clothes and stuff, I then received a call from my boy best friend Liam.
Phone Call:
Liam: "Hey Sky, what you doing?"
Skylar: "Nothing much actually."
Liam: "Okay, I'll be right there."
Skylar: "Wait Li-"

"Ughhh." I sighed. Justin walked into the room with two cans of soda in his hands and handed me one. "Thanks." I smiled. "You're welcome" he said back. The was awkward silence between us, all we did was sit on the bed drinking our sodas. He finally broke the silence,"So how old are you?" "I'm 16 turning 17, what bout you?" I said softly. " I just turned 19 about a month ago." he said smiling. "Happy belated birthday!" I said shyly with a smile on my face. He laughed and his smile faded quickly, "Are you shy?"he asked curiously. "Yeah, it shows?!" asked nervously. "Yeah, but don't worry it's okay." he said soothingly and randomly gave me a hug and I cuddled into his chest and we both fell asleep.