Remember Me

Justin's POV
My dad, Skylar's mom and I went out for a short walk to get some air. As we arrived home, they both went to the living room as Jazzy and Jaxon came running to me. I kneeled down at their height. "Justin, where we were you guys?" Jazzy asked panicking. "We left you with Skylar." "But she's not even here." They said at the same time. "What do you mean she isn't even here?!" I raised my voice feeling worried. "We mean she's not in the house." Jazzy said. "Jaxon didn't you see anything?" I asked counting on him. "I was playing with my cars while she was taking a shower after me and Jazzy took a shower." He said. "And?" "When she was done, she went to get something to eat then door bell was ringing and I went downstairs looked through the window to see who was over there." He carried on explaining to me. "Who was it?" I asked curiously. "Liam her old best friend." He answered. "Oh god, tell mom and dad that I'll be back soon." I told the both of them.

Skylar's POV
I woke up rubbing my eyes, laying in the backseat of a car. I looked out the window to see the car parked in the parking lot by Target. Few minutes later, Liam walking towards the car I was in, "No no no no no no no!" I said to myself. I laid back down to act as if I was sleeping, before he got in he opened the back of the car to put all the stuff he bought. "Hey there Liam." Some guy said, "Hi Kyle you going to the gym today?" I heard him ask. While they were busy with their conversation, I opened the door slightly and climbed out of the car. "Hey get back in the car!!" He shouted at me. I ran for my life realizing that he caught me.

As I was running,  I looked back to see if he was still after me

As I was running,  I looked back to see if he was still after me. I turned my head to see where I was running to the next thing a car hit me...

Didn't expect that did you?