Trouble

Justin's POV
It was 7:00 am and I found myself with Skylar fast asleep on my chest, she looks so peaceful. I carefully got up and went downstairs to go make some breakfast for Skylar and I. While I was in the kitchen I heard a knock on the door, I peeped through the window to find out who it was. I opened the door,"Uh, can I help you?" I asked politely. " Yeah, actually do you know anyone by the name Skylar who lives here?" he asked while breathing heavily. "Yes, do you need some water?" I asked while opening the door for him." Yes please, I'm dying." he replied. As soon as he was done drinking he asked,"So where's Skylar?" "She still asleep, I mean it's Saturday she's extremely tired." I said smiling. He nodded,"Um, so what you doing?" "I was about to make breakfast, would you like some?" I asked. "Yeah." he replied happily.

Skylar's POV
I woke up to a smell of bacon and eggs, hmmmm it smelled so good. I went downstairs and saw Liam sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen and Justin cooking, they were both having a conversation and stopped when they realized I was there. "Morning, do you guys know each other? I asked confused. "No, we just met." said Liam. "Okay, Justin where's the bathroom?" I asked him. "Oh it's upstairs on you left hand side, then go straight turn right then left again, got it?" "No." I replied giggling. "I'll come with you, keep an eye on the food Liam." he exclaimed. "Sure thang!" Liam shouted back. I followed him and he leaded the way to the bathroom,"Here's the bathroom." "Thanks." I replied smiling. Instead of him leaving, he came in with me and locked the door. I was so scared confused at the same time, he starting approaching me closer to me and the next thing I knew his lips pressed against mine and without hesitation I kissed him back. Our make out session soon because heated, he licked my bottom lip for an entrance . He lifted me up and put me on top of the counter and I began moaning without realizing it **knock knock**, "Are you okay in there, Sky?" asked Liam. I immediately pulled away from Justin, "Yeah, I'm okay, Lee." I replied. "Is Justin in there?" he asked curiously. Before I could reply, Justin replied,"Yeah I'm in here." "Open the door!" shouted Liam. "Justin I'm scared!" I whispered in his ear and cuddled into his chest."It's okay sweetie calm down." he said while hugging me."I'm serious guys open the f*****g door!" shouted Liam frustrated.  For a few minutes everything was quiet,"Do you think he's gone??" I whispered to Justin. Before we knew it the bathroom door fell down and an angry Liam standing there red in the face.

"What the hell were you guys doing in we here?" screamed Liam."None of your business!!!" Justin snapped back. Justin threw a punch at Liam and he's nose ended up bleeding, Liam then punched Justin in the stomach."GUYS STOP PLEASE STOP IT!!! I screamed while tears where streaming down my face. Jeremy and my mom ran into the bathroom to break the fight since I was helplessly screaming my head off."Guys  calm down break it up!" Jeremy ordered."He started it!" Liam protested. "Shut up you idiot!" Justin shouted. They all kept yelling at each other so much that I couldn't help but cry and run out of the bathroom.

Justin's POV
I immediately stopped arguing and ran after Skylar. I searched the whole house and wasn't able to find her,"SKYLAR!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs still no sign of her. I left the house and got in the car and drove around the block looking for her.