Sibling Love

Skylar's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in the room and the sound of children laughing whilst running up and down the house

I woke up to the sun shining in the room and the sound of children laughing whilst running up and down the house.  I laid on Justin's chest listening to his heartbeat, he looks so adorable when he's asleep. "Morning sleepyhead." Justin said in a raspy voice. "Hey, I woke up before you did." I said looking into his eyes. "You're so cute when you're competitive!" he said while stroking my hair. "Shut up!" I replied giggling placing my head back on it.

He kissed my forehead, "Yesterday was
amazing by the way." he said smirking. "Oh yeah it was but that was the last time." I stated to make things clear. Afterwards, Jazmyn and Jaxon ran in the room, "Morning morning morning morning!!!" Jazmyn screamed with a whole lot of energy, jumping on our bed with Jaxon. "Morning angels." I responded. "Hey guys." Justin said. "Why are guys sleeping in the sam-, Wait are you guys wearing clothes?" Jazmyn asked curiously. "Just go play with each other in your room or something, we'll be out now now." Justin told them. They ran outside and closed the door behind them.

Justin's POV
I rolled my eyes and looked at Skylar who was laughing so hard, "What's so funny?" "The fact that she asked are we wearing--." she said struggling to finish her sentence. "It's not that funny." I responded slightly serious. "Okay jeez." She got out of the bed and took a quick shower, got dressed then went downstairs without waiting for me. As I was done freshening up I headed downstairs too. Skylar was sitting between Jazzy and Jaxon while all of them eating cereal watching cartoons. It seemed like they didn't noticed I was behind them, "Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed. I bursted out laughing, they all got a fright especially Skylar judging the look on her face. "Are you guys okay?" "No!" said all of them at once. "Sorry." I apologized. "Justin, when are mommy and daddy gonna be back?" asked Jaxon. "They should be here sometime today." I replied surely. "Can we go shopping?" Jazzy asked. "Sure." I responded. "Nooo... I don't wanna go. Can we go to the water park?" Jaxon begged. "Okay fine, Skylar why don't you go shopping with Jazzy and I'll go with Jaxon to the water park." I explained to her. "Sure okay." she replied.

I dropped the girls at the mall before Jaxon and I went to the water park, "We'll meet you guys back here in 2 hours time, okay?" "Okay bye Justy!" Jazmyn exclaimed as Skylar just waved.

Skylar's POV
I don't really know Jazmyn that well so I-, "So Skylar are you and Justin dating?" she asked as she interrupted my thoughts. "No we're just close friends." I replied wondering why she would ask that. She held my hand and ran dragging me along with her to a jewelry store. We entered the store looking at a whole variety of jewelry, Jazmyn ran up to the kiddies section and I had to catch up before I lose her. I bumped into someone and fell down to the ground, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." a guy said as he offered to lift me up. I took his hand, "Thanks, I'm Skylar by the way." I introduced myself. "That's a pretty name, I'm Cody." he answered with a smile. "Thanks, nice meeting you see you around." I said leaving. I walked to where Jazmyn was, "Skylar I like this one for the both of us." she told me with an adorable smile on her face. "Aww me too." After buying the braclets, I was beginning to feel a bit hungry. "Jazzy aren't you hungry?" "Ya I am." she replied rubbing her tummy. "Wanna grab some McDonald's?" "Yeah please!" she pleaded.

Since we had no transport we had no choice but to walk. We exited the mall and I saw Cody again, "Hey there... again." he said waving. "Hi." I said nervously. "Hey mr man we need a ride please?" said Jazmyn. My eyes grew big, "Jazzy be careful with your wor-" "No man, it's chilled." he offered. Jazzy and I got into his car and were on our way to grab something to eat. Ed Sheeran- Shape of you was playing on the radio, "Um can you please turn up the volume?" I asked politely. We arrived in a few minutes time."Thanks Cody." I smiled. "No problem." he smiled back. Before he got back in the car I called out, "Wait!!" "Yeah?" "Would you like to join us?" I suggested. "Sure I'd like that." he responded. Later on we were finished eating and the bill came, "I'll pay for it." he said. "Ah thanks you didn't have to." I replied trying to be nice. "Skylar let's put on our braclets on please." Jazzy pleaded. "Sure why not." I said smiling in response.

"Nice charms you guys got there

"Nice charms you guys got there." He complimented. "Thank you!" Jazzy and I replied at the same time then giggled afterwards. "Skylar look, there's Justy and Jaxon." she pointed out. "Oh okay, let's just give them a little guy time." I ordered. "Okay." she said and carried on gobbling on her fries.

Before I knew it Justin and Jaxon approached us, "Hey." Justin spoke. "Hey." I mumbled covering my mouth with my hand. "Who's this?" Justin asked oddly. "Oh this is Cody we just met, Cody this is my friend Justin." I clarified. "Nice to meet you." Cody said putting out his hand, "Nice to meet you too but I don't shake hands." Justin answered back slightly irritated. "Oh sorry I didn't know." Cody said. "Well thanks for everything Cody." I acknowledged  him. "Thank you!" Jazzy thanked him too. "No problem, but before you go can I have your number?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled putting my contact into his phone. "It's Skylar right?" "Yeah." I replied blushing. "See you around." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek before he left. Justin didn't look happy at all, I could see by the look in his eyes.

 Justin didn't look happy at all, I could see by the look in his eyes