Help Me

Justin's POV
"Wait!!" Skylar said trying to catch her breath. "Are you okay, we just ran 2 miles." "Yeah, I just need to sit down." she said as she approached the bench. After getting some air, Skylar's phone began to ring, her face went from being relaxed since we sat down to worried when she saw Liam's name. "Hello?" she answered shyly. "I'm coming for you Skylar, you belong to me not that idiot, Justin. If you two keep hanging out with each other I'll kill the both of you understand?" Skylar's eyes widened looking speechless then ended the call. She placed her head on my shoulder and started crying. "Baby, everything's gonna be al-"

"No it won't!" she shouted removing her head from my shoulder. "MY MOM DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE, I MISS MY DAD CAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS ME BETTER THAN ANYONE DOES, LIAM TURNED INTO A SOME MANIAC AND ISN'T THE LIAM I USED KNOW!!!" she screamed at me in frustration, tears running down her cheeks. "Calm down at least please." I pleaded. Skylar couldn't stop crying not matter how many times I tried to comfort her, it's like she was really terrified of Liam. "Skylar it's going to be o-" she cut me off as she began to vomit. "Oh sh*t." I picked her up and walked home with her on my back.

"What happened?" My dad asked worried. "Nothing she's just a little sick that's all." I explained taking her up to our room. I placed her the bed and laid there next to her comforting her. "Justin I'm really scared.." she stuttered still sobbing but softly. "Don't worry I'll be there whenever you need me, okay?" I told her as she nodded.

A few hours later, I went downstairs to get something to eat

A few hours later, I went downstairs to get something to eat. "Justin?" my dad called out. "What?" "Come here." I rolled my eyes and closed the fridge walking into the living room. "Sit down." This was really weird because I didn't expect Skylar's mom to be here. "What's wrong with Skylar lately?" I sat in silence staring at the ground. "Nothing she's just sick." I lied. "Are you su-" "Liam is gone psycho, he sent some message saying that he's coming for her then on the day we went out for a run she received a call from him saying his out for the both of us that's why she's in this state." I explained feeling relieved that I got it off my shoulders. "Oh poor baby, I mean babies." Skylar's mom said worried. "We've got to do something about it." my dad protested.

Skylar's POV
I woke to the Jazzy and Jaxon talking, I sat up and watched them play UNO together. "UNO!!" Jaxon screamed. "Shh you see you woke up Sky." Jazzy told Jaxon. "No guys it's okay." I said smiling at them. I went bathroom to go take a shower, I got undressed remaining in my bra and panties. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "OH GOD!!" I screamed. "Hey princess!" Connor cooed. I turned around realizing it was my other best friend. "Connor!!" I screamed in surprise giving him a hug. "How's my baby been doing?" "You f*****g scared me you idiot!" I screamed pushing him while laughing. "I'm sorry." He said laughing.

We looked into each other's eyes, he leaned forward I put my hand on his chest. "Connor, I've missed you and all but that doesn't mean we're a thing, please don't take it the wrong way." I said trying not to hurt his feelings. "I get it." He replied looking down. "How the hell did you even get in here and how did you find me?" I asked confused. "I'm one of Justin's friends." He told me before laughing. "Oh it was nice seeing you, now can you please get out I wanna take a shower." I said pushing him which was impossible. "No I'm staying." He said smiling. "I'll call Jay if you don't get out." I warned him being serious this time. "I don't give a damn." He said pushing me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine and I ended up kissing him back, we got so carried away that the both of us were naked.

I heard a knock on the door and I pulled away. My eyes became as big as saucers when I realized it was Justin, when I looked into the key hole. I wrapped my body with a towel while Connor did the same and his behind the door. "Hey Justin." I said with an innocent smile on my face while panting. "Hey babe, are you okay?" He asked worryingly. "Yeah I'm chilled anyways I was gonna take a shower now so you gotta like go. I said slowly closing the door, he stopped the door with his foot. "Don't act like I haven't seen you na-" "Shut up, you'll make us get in trouble!" I whisper-shouted at him before he could finish his sentence. When Justin left, I told Connor to leave too so I could be alone for once.

After taking a nice warm shower alone, I went downstairs to get something to eat. The door bell rang, "Justin!" I shouted but there was no response. "Mom, dad?" No response either. "Fine I'll get it myself." I moaned. "I'm back, did you miss me?"