Lies

Justin's POV
"You son of a b---h!" I shouted and punched his jaw. "We've been friends for so long and this is what you do huh?" I punched him again. "This has nothing to do with our friendship." He said back and punched me in the face. I pushed him, causing him to fall then kicked him in the stomach continuously, causing tears falling down his cheeks.

About 4 nurses approached us breaking up the fight, "Stop the both of you!" The one shouted. "Don't tell me what to do." I snapped and got a hold of Connor and kicked him where it hurts. They pulled us apart again and put him in a room and I pulled away from their grips and walked into Skylar's room.

Skylar's POV
Justin came back into the room with his cheek bruised and a cut lip. "Justin, what happened to your face?" I asked concerned. "No need to worry about it." He said staring out the window.

One month later
Justin's POV
Skylar has finally recovered from the 'accident' that had happened a month ago and it was the holidays. After taking a shower I went downstairs with a towel wrapped around my waist. I heard my dad and 'mom' arguing about the where we were gonna go for vacation. "Justin!!" Skylar's mom called out. "What?!" I shouted back. "Come here please." I groaned and rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen.

"What?" I groaned. "Hey, where's your manners?" My dad boasted. "Would you rather go to Japan or-- " "Or go to South Africa?" My dad interrupted. "Neither." I answered. "What?!" They both exclaimed. "You heard me." I said back at them and went up to my room to go get dressed. Skylar was still in bed with her eyes open, "Morning baby." I said causing her to roll to her other side facing me. "Hey.." She said tiredly. "Ryan, the guys and I are going out today, is that okay with you?" I asked sitting next to her. "Yeah sure." She said sounding unsatisfied. "You sure?" "Yeah." She said. "You don't sound sure." I pointed out.

"Justin, I said you can go, would you please stop asking whether I'm sure or not." She snapped back at me. "Another thing is that I told them you're coming too... If you don't wanna go it's cool I can can-" "No don't I'll come with." She replied then got out of bed and left the room. I received a message from Ryan:
Justin=J
Ryan=R

R: Hey bro, when you gonna be here?
J: I'll be there in about 30 minutes.
R: Don't forget to bring Skylar 😉
J: Make that an hour.
R: Girls...😏
J: Yup.😏
R: Don't forget to bring extra clothes!
J: Alright..

Shoot. I gotta get dressed myself.

Skylar's POV
After I took a nice, warm shower, I went back to our room. I saw Justin wearing his outfit already. "You look good." I complimented smiling at him. "Thanks." He said smiling back. "Can you please face the other side or get out?" "I'll face the other side."
(5 minutes later)
"Ugh, daddy help me." I moaned. "What's the problem baby?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't know what to wear?" "Wear this one baby, I promise it will look gorgeous on you." He said kissing my cheek.

"How do I look?" I asked posing

"How do I look?" I asked posing. "You look hot as usual." He said kissing my forehead. "So do you...daddy!" I said back kissing his cheek.

Justin's POV That's when I remembered, "Babe, did you pack extra clothes?" "Nope, why is it a pool party?" She asked with a puzzled face

Justin's POV
That's when I remembered, "Babe, did you pack extra clothes?" "Nope, why is it a pool party?" She asked with a puzzled face. "No we're gonna be by his place for a week." I told her. "Then I'm not going anymore." She said causing me to widened my eyes. "What! Why?" "Cause I already made arrangements with a friend of mine." She whined. "You can tell her that she can come too." I suggested. "Kay then." She said happily notifying her friend.

Afterwards we went downstairs with our luggage, "Hey you two." Skylar's mom said waving at us. "Hey." Skylar greeted her. For the first time I was glad that she was alone. "Where you guys going?" She asked taking a bite of her cookie. "To my friend's place." I told her. "Does your father know about it?" She asked. Skylar looked at me, "No, but please don't tell him." "Why not?" She asked taking another bite. "Cause if he finds out, his gonna want to come with." I explained. "Okay, I'll play along but only on one condition." She said. "And what is that?" We both asked. "You both vote for Japan for our family vacation, deal?" "Deal." We both said. "Okay then you two have fun." She said waving bye.

(At Ryan's)
"Sup bro!" Ryan said full of energy. "Sup." I greeted back. "Ryan this is Skylar and Skylar this is Ryan." I introduced them to each other. "Hey there beautiful." Ryan kissed her hand flattering her. "Hi." She said giggling in response. "Anyway the guys are in the backyard." Ryan said walking in. "YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!" We heard a bunch of people shouting outside. "What's going on?" I asked Justin. "I think they're watchin--" "They're watching football." Ryan interrupted. 

When we reached outside, everybody's eyes turned our direction. "Everyone, this is Skylar." "SUP!" They all said at once. She waved back at them, "F---k she's hot." I heard Fredo and everyone else agreeing with him. "Watch it!!" I snapped at them. "Don't worry daddy, I'm all yours." Skylar said placing a kiss on my lips. "I know baby." I said kissing her back. "Ohhh, he's your daddy?!" Ryan teased. "Just leave her alone." I complained.

(Dinner time)
Skylar's POV
"Hmm, this is really good." I told Ryan covering my mouth. "Bet it tastes better than Justin's food." He said. "I just complimented on your food I didn't ask you to be an a-----e" I shot back. "OHHHHH!!" The guys shouted. "Oh grow up!" I shouted back at them. "That's my girl." Justin said wrapping his arm around me.

(After Dinner)
I went up to the room Ryan arranged for Justin and I, to get changed into my pjs since we were gonna watch a movie.  "Hey there." Ryan said standing at the door. "What the hell, you scared me!" I gasped covering my body. "Don't cover yourself baby." He cooed. "No, you shouldn't be in here, I'm half-naked." I said. He approached me, "You don't have to tell Justin." He said, we were now standing face to face. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed and kicked him in the your know what.

Justin's POV
I bumped into Skylar, on the way to the room we sharing. I saw tears streaming down her face. "Baby what's wrong." "Nothing." She said wiping her tears. "I know you're lying." "It's Ryan he was trying to harass me." She explained crying even more." "Oh baby I'm sorry, he was drunk he didn't mean it." I cooed.

Sorry for any mistakes!😬