Our Little Secret

Justin's POV
"Are you okay, Jay?" Skylar asked. "Yeah... why?" I replied annoyed. "You don't seem okay." she pointed out. I gritted my teeth, "I said I'm fine!" I slightly shouted at her. "Justin you're scaring me!" Jazzy whispered hiding behind Skylar with Jaxon. We all left the restaurant and headed to the parking lot. "Get in the car hurry up!! I demanded. "What's the rush." said Skylar. I glared at her, "JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR!!!" I yelled. "You're scaring the children please just stop." she begged me as Jazzy and Jaxon hid behind her.
(30 mins later)
We arrived home and I saw my dad standing outside the house with crossed arms, I couldn't tell if he was angry or not. "Uh hey dad." I uttered  timidly. "Where were you guys?" he interrogated. "I just took them out, cause we've been in the house forever." I justified wearily. "Oh okay then that's fine." He responded casually. Directly after that awkward situation with my dad, I went upstairs to my room and saw Skylar lying on the bed. "Can I join you?" I asked her. She lay there quietly ignoring me. I walked towards the bed and lay next to her, we laid there in silence staring at the ceiling for a while, "Why did you react like that back there?" she asked me with a crack in her voice. "I don't know, I-I got jealous okay." I confessed. "You do know that I love you right and just met the dude?" "Yeah I know but-" "I understand it's okay." she cooed. There was silence between us again until, "Justin?" "Yeah?" "Sometimes I feel alone you know... I mean I miss my dad and I barely talk to my mom nowadays I feel like she's ignoring me on purpose." she confessed. "I'll always be there for you when you need me okay, remember that." I reminded her. "Thanks.." she answered shyly. I hovered her and looked into her eyes and she pulled me down gently by my necklace.

Skylar's POVI pulled away, "My baby's maturing now

Skylar's POV
I pulled away, "My baby's maturing now." Justin said proudly caressing my cheek. I grinned, "Yeah maybe I need to stop worrying so much." I supposed. He started kissing my neck and whispered in my ear, "That's my girl." while grinning which made me moan. "Justin stop.." I moaned with a smile on my face. "Don't pretend you aren't enjoying this." He said smirking. We looked into each other's eyes, "You're so beautiful." He complimented. "Thanks." I said smiling back at him. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed back, we got so carried away that we didn't notice Jazmyn standing there. "I knew it!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs repeating over and over again. I got such a fright I pushed Justin off of me, "Shhhhh!!!" Justin said putting his finger on his lips. She kept quiet and looked at us, "Jazmyn don't tell anyone okay?" I whispered. "Not even Jaxon?" she said with the look (puppy dog eyes) "No you can't tel-" "Don't tell anyone means don't tell a single soul." Justin whisper-shouted but not in a harsh way. "Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky."I pinky promise." She said with a cute little smile on a face and holding my pinky. "Good!" Justin and I both said.

1 week later
Justin's POV
I was in the kitchen making some breakfast. I then heard voices coming from the living room, I walked slowly towards them to eavesdrop We're going to move." said my dad. "Why?" Skylar's mom questioned. "Honey, Skylar and Justin have been sleeping in the same bed and I've caught them having s-" "Okay, Okay." she said cutting him off. "Why don't we put Jaxon and Jazmyn in the same room since they're staying here for good then the two rooms left will be for Justin and Skylar?" she suggested. My eyes widened at her idea, I prayed that my dad wouldn't agree but, "That sounds like a great plan!" I returned to what I was doing in the first place before they caught me. "Morning Hun." Skylar's mom exclaimed at me. "Morning." I replied in a sad-ish tone. "What's wrong?" she asked. I just gave her a hard glare and walked back upstairs with Skylar's tray of food. Skylar was still fast asleep, I placed the tray on the table.

Skylar's POV
I moaned while rubbing my eyes then sat up and saw Justin standing by the table. "Morning baby." he said with a cuter smile on his face. "Hey." I responded while yawning. "I made you some breakfast." "Aww how sweet!". Justin handed my food and sat on the bed with next to me.

After breakfast"Thanks, that was delicious!" I smiled at him and he smiled back taking the tray back to the kitchen

After breakfast
"Thanks, that was delicious!" I smiled at him and he smiled back taking the tray back to the kitchen. I got out of bed and dressed in a white tank top and grey shorts with my nikes on then headed downstairs. "Where you heading to?" asked Justin. "Out for a run." "Hold on a sec I'm coming with you." "Shot!" I said back at him." My phone buzzed on the kitchen table, I looked at the message:

Liam: I'm coming for you Sky, you're mine baby girl..😈

I feel so scared not knowing what to do or say. "Are you ready?" Justin asked. "Yeah let's go." I replied trying to sound normal.