Weakness and Strength

"A little to the left, perfect." The man with the camera said, standing a few feet away, as he directed Naruto of where he should stand in front of Kakashi. Since they accomplished their first mission together, they were qualified to get a team picture. Kagome and Naruto were excited about it. The only one who wasn't excited was Sasuke.

"Pinkie, stand next to blond boy." The cameraman said, pointing at Sakura.

"Heh? Why me?" Sakura asked.

"Just do it, Haruno." Kagome said with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Why should I listen to you?" Sakura asked, snidely.

"Just do it, Haruno." Kakashi said. Sakura grunted and walked over to stand next to Naruto.

"Raven haired girl, stand next to pinkie." The cameraman said.

"Okay." Kagome said, shrugged as she walked over and stood next to Sakura, who was glaring at her.

"Raven haired boy, stand next to raven haired girl." The cameraman said. Sasuke shrugged and walked over to stand next to Kagome.

"Okay, everyone ready?" The cameraman asked.

"Hai!" Kagome and Naruto said at the same time.

"1..."

"Why do you have to be in the picture?" Sakura asked, still glaring at Kagome.

"2..."

"I was going to ask you the same thing, banshee." Kagome said.

"HEH?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"3!"

The picture was finally taken. Everyone slumped and let out a sigh of relief.

"It's over." Naruto said.

"Finally." Kagome said. Then Kagome and Naruto's stomachs growled.

"Anyone up for lunch?" Kagome asked.

"Sorry, I got some things to do." Kakashi said, "Maybe another time."

"I'm going to go train." Sasuke said. Then he turned and started walking away.

"Oh well, I guess it's just you and me, Naruto-kun." Kagome said.

"Hai, let's go and get some ramen." Naruto said.

"You had that yesterday, Naruto-kun. Today, you're going to eat something healthy." Kagome said with her hands on her hips.

"But..." Naruto began to say, whining.

"No buts, Naruto-kun." Kagome said, sternly.

"Hai." Naruto said, pouting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Days Later:

Team 7 were on their way to report to the Hokage about their previous D-rank mission: babysitting the Nakanos' children. Kakashi and Sasuke were both surprised that Kagome and Naruto were able to help them finish the mission with no problems. They had no idea they worked so well with kids. Sasuke and Sakura were at a complete loss at what to do. Which made them easy targets for the five kids that they had to babysit. There were two boys and three girls. One of the three girls was five month old baby. Kagome and Naruto easily got their attention when Naruto mentioned about his and Kagome's secret of pulling pranks. After that, the four kids instantly obeyed them. Sasuke and Sakura managed to help them in cleaning up any messes. When it came to handling the baby girl, Sakura had no idea what to do. She tried to get the baby to stop crying, but with no luck. So Kagome took charge of the baby and she easily handled whatever kind of problem rose. The parents were very grateful towards Team 7, but the kids mostly thanked Kagome and Naruto than of Sasuke and Sakura.