Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was walking around Vale in my cat form, just as bored as usual. Man, what am I supposed to do? I ask myself.

I then notice three guys I had fought before, they're heading into an alleyway with some girl. Knowing these guys that girl probably didn't agree to go with them. I sigh following behind them. The guys suddenly stop and start talking with the girl, she's clearly uncomfortable. I can see her shuffling in place and avoiding making eye contact with the guys. I simply walk past and hop onto a dumpster, just resting there until one of the guys notices me. I look at the girl, she's got light brown hair, blue eyes, and from what I can tell, she's a human. The guy that noticed me starts getting closer and, just for now, I sit there wagging my tail innocently.

"Hey boss, this cats watching us." One guy says.

"Yeah, so what?" Another guy, the boss of the group, says back.

"Well, should I kill it?"

"Why would you do that?" The boss of the group asks, clearly annoyed.

"No witnesses right." The first guy says.

"Are you a dumbass or something it's a cat. It can't do nothing anyway." The boss says facepalming, before turning back towards the girl.

It's gonna be a cat-tastrophe if they touch the girl. I think to myself.

"So cutie how about you come with us to my house where we can chill in private?" The boss says leaning on the side of the building. It's funny how he thinks he looks cool.

"I-I'm sorry I have a husband and kids. I would like to stay with them." The lady says. I can hear the fear in her voice, and I'm sure the group of guys can as well.

Tsk, there goes my chances with her. Oh, well still gotta make sure she gets out alright. I think to myself as I continue watching.

"Hey, come on now it'd only be for tonight." The guy says with a wink.

"N-no." The woman says about to run off, but one of the guys grab her by the wrist. How sad, I was almost proud of her.

"Hey, no need to run just stay and hang for a little longer." Another man says giving the same look a dog gives when seeing their favorite treat. Ew, did I just use a dog as a reference? Now I'm disappointed in myself.

Alright, I should jump in now. I say to myself jumping on bosses shoulder and just sitting there.

"One of you get this stupid cat off my shoulder." The guy says, but as they reach out to grab me I transform into my human form making the guy I was sitting on, drop to the ground from the new weight on one side of him.

The guys look startled as I stand up, then one of them notices who I am. "Wait a sec, (H/C), (E/C), and is part cat. Boss, it's that one kid from a month ago!" The guy says with a pinch of fear in his voice at the end.

"Aw, hell no. I'm out boys." The guy that I was sitting on says before he takes off running. I look at the other two and they run off without another word.

I sigh. How boring, I didn't even get to say a pun, I was gonna ask if a cat had got there tongue. I think to myself as the girl from before walks up to me.