Chapter 5: Dark Horse

AN: Here is chapter 5 of Emison: Secret Friend. Thank as per usual for all the nice comments and such. I am not really not really sure what direction I'm going to take this story. I just seen the grammys on Sunday and they were fantastic! Lorde was as usual awkward but I still love her to bits. Macklemore was surprisingly powerful with his performance and having all different kinds of couples marry. And katy perry *_* SHE WAS FANTASTIC. I seriously am obsessed with her and so that inspired me to write this chapter with the lyrics of 'Dark Horse' included. Oh and one more thing they're might be a little Hanna jealousy. If you don't like Hannily then I wont make it a problem in the story. I just thought it would be good drama. P.s. if anything in a paragraph is italisized that means that is one of the characters thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: As usual I do not own Pretty Little Liars or the books. All rights are held by the rightful owner. I just came up with the story.

(Third person P.O.V)

"I knew you were. You were gonna come to me, And here you are, But you better choose carefully, 'Cause I, I'm capable of anything. Of anything and everything. Make me your Aphrodite. Make me your one and only. Don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy"

Confusion. That was the first thing Emily felt as she awoke from her deep slumber. Slowly adjusting her eyes to the familiar room around her she realizes that she is in her room. Emily notices as she turns in her bed that there is an arm wrapped around her stomach. Before she could panic the mysterious arm turned her face up to look at the person. Emily breathed a deep sigh of relief when she sees it's Alison.

Memories from the night before flood in her brain and a lazy smile forms on her face. Alison smiles at the little twinkle in Ems eyes and the little smile she had on her face. Even though they both just woke up they both were thinking how amazing their opposite looked.

"You stayed." Emily said with a wide smile on her face. She hoped she didn't look like she was overreacting. That was the last thing she wanted right now. To be made fun of how happy she was at such a small gesture. Ali wouldn't do that now, that was the old Ali. The old Ali would have made fun of Emily by making a homophobic jab and telling Emily to keep her hands off her.

"I wanted to." To Emily's glee Ali didn't look mad but happy. She never actually seen Ali truly happy. She gets a certain gleam in her eyes. She's seen her smile, fake a laugh, but never truly radiated happiness like she is now. She looked even more beautiful when she was smiling, if Alison being more beautiful is even possible. To Emily there is nothing in the world more amazing than seeing Ali.

"Did you know that you talk in your sleep?" Emily's cheeks heated up at the possibilities of what she could have said in her unconsciousness. Sitting up on one elbow Emily rested her head on Ali's shoulder. Before Emily could ask her what Ali had continued.

"You were saying how much you loved me and how much you missed me and oh yeah." Ali had the familiar mischievous glint in her eyes that bordered on flirtatious. "You also happened to tell me how much you'd love to fuck me." Emily's eyebrows shot up to the ceiling in shock and embarrassment.

"I-I don't think I would say something like that." Sweet little innocent Emily, still was as shy when it came to sex as she was in 9th grade. From watching over the years, Alison had come to learn that her statement long ago that she had made was surprisingly true. From what she heard from Emily's past girlfriends, She was in fact shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets.

"It's okay Em. Trust me by the way you were whimpering in your sleep I think you meant whatever you were dreaming." Even though she had a teasing tone, Ali secretly was secretly aroused by Emily's whimpering and moaning her name. Not only had she been away from Emily but she has been away from the person that held her most sexual desires. Who wouldn't want to get with Emily anyways? She was the definition of sexy. She was beautiful but also had the most perfectly toned body that can make you melt at the sight. Even years back Emily had the best body a girl could ever dream of, Ali just wondered how much better she looked now.