Chapter 2- 'New "Home".'

Kian and Ricky were watching Lucy and I frantically throw our stuff into our suitcases. We also had a box filled with our docking station, laptops, headphones and all the essentials for editing. We decided, once we had enough clothes to last, that we'd come back if we needed anymore. So, we left the house, locked the door and I shoved my keys back into my pocket. My car key and house key were attached so I wouldn't lose my key anytime soon.

We all got into the car and Ricky decided to drive. Kian and I sat in the back while we let those two be together in the front. We both started jamming out to whatever was on the radio; I think it was 'If I Lose Myself' by OneRepublic. Either way, I absolutely adored the song and decided to download it on my phone just so I could jam out too it wherever I was.

"Sorry I haven't introduced myself properly; I'm Kian." Kian smiled, shaking my hand. I only knew his name because they told us but never fully introduced themselves. Plus, I was Our2ndLife all of the time so it wasn't new to me. I smiled back at him before shaking his hand back.

"I'm Rosie. Did Ricky ever mention that I'm his favourite cousin?" I asked, making Kian nod, "Ricky, you're legend!" I told him, making Ricky smile at me, "I can already tell I'm going to besties with you all! Lucy already is and I'm similar to her but slightly crazier and more hyper once I've eaten Oreo's or any chocolate. Actually, I think it's sugar in general." I told Kian, making him laugh.

The car soon pulled up outside the house and we got all of our stuff inside. Kian took the box up, JC, Sam and Trevor were sorting out the room, Ricky took Lucy's bag and Connor came running over to me. I looked up and smiled at him; what was up with him? He looked down at my suitcase and pointed at it.

"Here, let me take it. It's the least I can do since I thought you were a burgular." Connor told me, taking my suitcase. Before I could thank him, he ran upstairs with my suitcase. Lucy wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me nudge her in the ribs. There was a knock at the door and I hesitated to answer, making Lucy roll her eyes and run over to the door, opening it.

"Hi, Andrea! Rosie, come say hi to one of my besties!" Lucy says, pulling me to the door. I, awkwardy, waved at her, making her smile at me, "Andrea, meet Rosie. Rosie, meet Andrea. Hold on, let me go and get Kian. You two have a civil conversation." Lucy says, almost pushing me out of the door. 

As she ran up the stairs, Connor came running down. He smiled at Andrea before smiling at me and winking! Andrea noticed and started asking me about it. Of course, I told her I really didn't know what was going on. We were, definitely, going to become friends! We had some similarities but many differences. That would make the relationship better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you guys be in a music video? We're filming a bit here and filming some at the beach while the sun is setting." JC asked us, making me agree before looking over at Lucy and Andrea. They both accepted. Sam and Trevor had gone home as they had stayed overnight so it was just going to be us seven, "Great, the song is one that you guys heard in the car. If I Lose Myself." JC says, "Kian suggested it." He says, making me jump up and high five Kian.

"Best. Song. Ever!" I say before they told us to go and get ready. So, as Andrea was already, Lucy and I scrambled up the stairs. I changed into a white Our2ndLife shirt, a pair of pair of black, high waisted shorts and a pair of black Vans. We were changing for the beach shots anyways so it didn't matter too much.

I applied a little bit of make-up and curled my hair before skipping downstairs. Lucy pulled me to one side before I could run outside to the others. What was up with her now? Seriously, she loves pulling me to one side.

"I overheard the boys asking Connor if he likes you. I'm pretty sure I heard him say yes but I couldn't hear very well. What I'll do is ask Andrea what he said. I mean, you need to know!" Lucy says, making me roll my eyes at her, "What?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes again while walking out of the house.