Chapter 10- 'DigiTour!'

We had packed everything and it turned out that we were going on the Digitour too! So, Lucy and I were friends again. She told me that it had been her time of the month; she may have explained it to all of us. Anyways, we grabbed our suitcases and headed to the first place: It was starting in LA so it wasn't too far from the house.

Connor and I went in one car with Ricky, Lucy and JC while Trevor, Andrea, Jenn and Kian went in another car. We, somehow, managed to fit all of our stuff in the cars and we drove to the hotel. The tour bus was outside the hotel so we put our suitcases on that before grabbing outfits out of them for later on.

I had grabbed a grey tank top with thin darker grey lines on it, a pair of denim blue, skinny jeans and a pair of grey TOMS. I let my hair fall as it's brown, wavy curls and applied a small amount of make-up before pulling a grey beanie on my head. We walked to the dressing room, where I changed, and we all drank a can of Red Bull before preparing ourselves for the meet up. 

We all headed out to where the meet up was and I was standing in between Jenn and Connor. Yes, I was in the middle of O2L and Jenn and Andrea. We're all best friends so it didn't matter. Jenn was vlogging, something that I didn't do often unless I was at a Youtube event. I only vlog at Vidcon and Playlist, though. Jenn turned the Camera to face Connor and I.

"The happiest couple in the world! I've shipped Ronnor from the beginning!" Jenn says, making Connor and I laugh before someone handed me a piece of paper to sign. I wrote my signature- Rosieisrandom- before they moved on to the next person. Someone even asked if she could get a photo of Connor and I, without her in it. So, Connor put his arm around my waist and we both smiled before she took the picture and the line moved on.

We all signed loads of stuff before we went to the dressing room where people were throwing pillows and stuff at one another. It worried me a bit.

"Sam! Stop, dude!" I shouted, making him throw at pillow at me, "You wanna play that game? We'll play that game." I told him, throwing the pillow at him really hard. Sam stared at me, wide eyed, "Hey! I have two brothers, what'd you expect?" I asked them, making them laugh. Sam then came over and started a pillow fight with me. I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him repetitively, "Okay! I need AriZona tea right now! Which one of you peasants is going to get me a can?" I say.

"Yes! My sassy friend has come out. Quick guys, let's start filming and see if she says anything about her weave." Ricky says, making me roll my eyes.

"I want AriZona. I'll go get some." I say, grabbing a can from the small fridge. I opened the can of AriZona Iced Tea with Strawberry Flavour. I drank it and wasn't sassy anymore, "Okay, I'm not sassy. It was just a phase; it happens when I want AriZona!" I told them, falling to the floor dramatically, "I'm so weird!" I say.

"Hey, as I said in our tag video: I'm weird, you're weird-" I cut him off.

"LET'S GET MARRIED!" Connor and I say at the same time, making me laugh, "Maybe in. . . another few months. Hey, next year I'll start thinking about it. Not. Now." I say, making them all smile at me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hour was kind of boring and it was time for the V.I.P Meet and Greet. I was doing my meet and greet with O2L as Jenn and Andrea were doing theirs with other people I don't know well. Lucy was also doing the meet and greet with Jenn and Andrea so I was the only girl in this. We were all signing and taking photo's when this one girl, who I had seen before, came up.

"Oh my god, you're Katrina! I remember you! You used to live on my street in Wisconsin, didn't you?" I asked her, making her nod.

"We used to be best friends but then you moved away down here to California. Well, you moved to San Francisco." She told me. I gave her a hug before she took a photo with me, "I love all of you guys and Ronnor is my OTP! Literally, when I watched both of your first video's I knew you'd meet and fall in love!" She told me, making me laugh.