Chapter Four- 'Happy Birthday!'

My hair was in it's natural state: Wavy. I decided to leave it down because not a lot was happening today except I had to go out and buy a present for our other Youtuber friend, Casey. She's 21 today, which was massive but we weren't going to the party. For one, I had to get ready to fly to California because it's my fathers birthday soon. Did I mention they had moved there the other month? No? But, I also have to get ready to go to Florida because, while we're at Playlist Live, it's my brothers birthday. So many people!

I was wearing a Purple nebula shirt that read: Internet Kids Never Sleep, and a pair of black, high waisted jeans. I tucked my shirt in and pulled on my purple nebula Vans. For the end of January, it was quite warm. Warm enough to wear a t-shirt and jeans. But, just incase it gets cooler, I decided to shove a jacket in my bag. It fit in my bag because the only things that were already in it were my purse, car and house keys.

"Are you going out somewhere?" Someone's hoarse voice came from the doorway. I turned to see Ricky standing there, his arms folded. I nodded, "Oooh! I wanna come!" He says, making me smile and allow him to come. I then applied a small amount of make-up once I had brushed my teeth and washed my face, "Uh, Rosie. . . Connor kind of wanted to come too. So did Kian. JC is making videos today with Trevor and Sam as well as other people so they have nothing to do." Ricky explained.

"Are they ready?" I asked him, making him nod. I smiled at him, "Alright. Come down when you're all ready." I told him before skipping downstairs. Andrea, Jenn and Lucy were over at their house, filming a video. I was invited but I was too busy to go; thank god they understood how hard it is to pack!

It wasn't long before the three guys came downstairs and we all headed out of the house. Connor offered to drive, Kian wanted to sit in the back and Ricky forced me to sit in the front seat. So, I got in the passenger side and buckled my seatbelt before Connor set off driving. I got my iPhone out and went onto Twitter.

@RickyPDillon: Hanging out with @ConnorFranta @KianLawley @Rosie_Dillon. It's going to be awesome!

@KianLawley: We gon' shop till we drop! Isn't that right? @Rosie_Dillon @RickyPDillon @ConnorFranta.

@Rosie_Dillon: Partyin with these three. Great! @KianLawley @ConnorFranta @RickyPDillon. [There's a photo of the three guys here.]

We pulled up in a parking space and got out of the car. We were all wearing our sunglasses and I realized I was the only one not wearing a jacket. To be honest, I didn't really care. It was quite warm so I was bale to cope with it.

The first place we went was Topshop. Casey absolutely loved it here; she always came here when she came over to L.A. I decided to buy her a nice T-shirt and a necklace before paying and walking out of the shop. All of us hurried into the car and drove back to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Starbucks with me." Connor asked me, poking his head into the room. He hadn't said hi or anything but he was clearly nervous. I got up and walked over to him, accepting to go with him. We both walked downstairs and I saw Lucy had arrived. She smirked at me and winked, making me roll my eyes, "Don't worry. The guys have been doing that to me all of the time. Even Ricky!" Connor told me once we closed the door.

"What is wrong with them all?" I asked him, making him smile at me. He then got his camera out and started Vlogging. He told me to say something, "Hello!" I smiled, making him smile as well. We walked to Starbucks and my face lit up when I smelt my favourite drink, "Yaaay!" I say, making Connor laugh at me.

He turned the camera off and we walked over to the counter. He ordered his usual and I ordered mine: a chocolate mocha Latte. We had them in to go cups and we waited until our names were called out. Connor was filming again and was asking me random questions. We then heard our names being called and grabbed our drinks before walking out of the shop.

"So, Kian wanted to know if you'd come with us somewhere next Wednesday." Connor asked me, making me look at him, "Crap! You're going to California for the week, aren't you?" He asked me, making me nod, "And, Ricky's going with you, isn't he?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. Lucy's coming too because Ricky's family are related on my dad's side so his family is going to be there and they love Luce! Wish all of you could come, though." I told him, making him pull me into a small hug, "I know it's only a week but I'm going to miss you all." I explained, making him nod. He understood.

"I know how it feels. It's the same when I go to Minnesota over Christmas. I miss all of the guys." He told me, making me nod. We both continued walking back to the house while having an extremely long conversation about Casey and that we aren't going to the party because her and Lucy aren't on good terms.

As soon as we came back, we opened the door to see Lucy and Ricky sharing a kiss. Connor and I looked at one another before turning and both pretending to gag. Ricky and Lucy rolled their eyes at us before I skipped into the kitchen to see Kian standing there. He smiled at me and I explained to him the whole situation of what happened about Wednesday.

"Please don't feel bad about it. It was my fault, anyway. Ricky told me about you guys going to California but I forgot." Kian told me, making me smile. I headed upstairs and grabbed Casey's present before telling them all that I'll be back in a few minutes. I shoved the present on the passenger seat and drove to Casey's house, knocking on the door once I was outside.

"Rosie!" She smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, Case! Here's your present!" I handed her the present before she gave me a massive hug before I had to tell her that I had to leave, "Listen, I would stay but I'm leaving to go to California tomorrow and I haven't packed yet. I'll talk to you later, okay?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Tell you're dad that I wish him a happy birthday. See you later, Ro." Casey told me, giving me another hug and allowing me to get back in my car. I then drove back to the house and entered. Lucy ran over and hugged me.

"Yay! She didn't kill you!" She says, making me roll my eyes at her, "What? She told me she'd kill me!" Lucy whined, making me roll my eyes. I told her I was going to pack and hurried upstairs, entering the room I was staying in. I grabbed my half filled suitcase and threw some more clothes in it before shoving some headphones and other stuff like make-up and stuff in it. I then worked on my hand luggage. I threw a pair of earphones, my iPod and other essentials into my bag before zipping it up.

"Have you finished packing?" someone asked me from the doorway. I turned to face Sam, the one guy I hadn't talked to much. Other than Trevor, he was the one that didn't want to talk to me, "Look, I came to apologize for not communicating with you. I would have done if you hadn't have gone out with the other guys as much." He explained.

"That makes sense. Plus, I see you as that one little brother that doesn't talk to you often. Literally, if we talked more, we'd be like siblings." I told him, making him smile at me. He came and started talking to me. We talked about what we liked and stuff, made eachother laugh and I ended up rolling off the end of the bed, laughing so much, "I think we can say we're siblings now." I told him.

"Yep! I'm going to get some food. Plus, your lover is here. Hey, Connor!" Sam says, making me look up to see Connor looking at me amused. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself off of the floor and leapt back onto the bed. I was going to miss not seeing him for a week. Wait, did I seriously just think that? I mean, he's my best friend. I can happily say that now; we've become so close. Something inside of me was telling me that we were just friends but something else was telling me it was more. Of course it wasn't more than just friends. Well, it was for me. Wait, what?!

Oh god! I think I like Connor.