Chapter 6- 'Confessions'

How was I supposed to answer it? Of course, I did have a crush on Connor. Wait, maybe it's more than a crush. Who am I kidding? He doesn't like me in that way. He sees me as a best friend and I should really see him in that way. Having a crush on him is probably the most stupidest thing ever. If he found out, he'd probably laugh and make fun of me.

"Rosie, we really need to know the answer. We've been wondering this for so long; the others as well. Who am I kidding? Andrea's already started planning your wedding! So, please Rosie, answer our question." Lucy says, making me sigh. I guess I have to answer them.

"Luce, I think I do have a crush on him. I really like him; I know that much. Heck, I think I've started falling for him. I'm scared, though. I'm too scared to tell him in case he laughs and makes fun of me because of the fact I like him. I don't know what to do!" I whined, hiding my face in RIcky's shoulder while he hugged me, "I think we should just go and get ready. We'll talk about it later, okay?" I asked them, making them nod.

I then ran upstairs and changed into the white dress. It was a dress with a layer of plain, white silk. Over the top, there was a layer of lace. The three quarter length sleeves were just lace but it made it more effective. I slipped on a pair of silver, glittery heels and applied some make up before curling my hair and grabbing a handbag. I shoved my white iPhone, my purse and my small make up bag into it before heading downstairs.

Everyone was ready to go so we headed out of the house and got into two cars. My mother, father, Justin, Dylan and I were in my fathers car and Ricky, Lucy, my aunt and my uncle were in another car. We drove to the most amazing restaurant. I could see why we were all dressed up; it was quite a posh restaurant. Probably expensive as well.

We sat down at our reserved table and my mum got her camera out. She started taking photos and Justin was vlogging for his daily blog channel. His main channel, JustinDillonTV, has hit two million subs. He's been on YouTube a lot longer than I have so he has more experience than I do. It's cool having a brother who has the same job as you.

"Rosie, tell my viewers who you are and why we are here." Justin told me, making me turn and face him. I smiled at him before I pointed at his camera, "First of all, who are you and what are you to me?" He asked me.

"I'm Rosie, also known as Rosieisrandom on YouTube, and I'm you little sister. I'm younger by you by two years and Dylan by. . . Three years. I'm the baby of the family." I explained. Justin then asked me why we were at a really fancy restaurant, "Our dad, that guy over there," I say, pointing at dad, "is fifty today. He was 29 when I was born, 27 when you were born and 26 when Dylan was born. It's really weird because, now, Dylan is married with two kids, you're getting married in two months and I'm single." I explained.

"My babies are growing up. Plus, what about that Connor boy the others are talking about? I mean, I know I'm 47 and I'm getting old but I do pick up on things." Mum asks, making me smile at her. I motioned for her to come nearer so I could tell her.

"I have a confession but it's more of a secret. Don't tell anyone but I have a crush on Connor. No one else other than Lucy and Ricky know." I whispered, making her smile at me, "Mum and I were talking about how that boy, Connor Franta, loves me more that he loves Lucy and Ricky. We have the best friendship ever!" I say, making Justin smile at me.

We all ordered and it wasn't long before our food came out. We all started eating and discussing Justin and Rachael's wedding. She was currently on holiday with her family in Hawaii. It's, apparently, an amazing place to go on holiday. I'd love to go sometime in the future, maybe on my honeymoon once I've actually gotten married. That's if I get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed into a white shirt that read 'Rosieisrandom' on it in black letters. I was also wearing a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a grey jacket. All of the make up had been washed off of my face and my hair was back in it's natural wavy state. I was on my laptop, tweeting about my day. It was cool seeing fans happy that I was back home. They seemed happy that I got to see my family.

"Rose, can I speak to you for a minute. It's about your crush on Connor; you said you'd tell me later and it is later. So, would you like to tell me why you suddenly realised you liked him and when you realised?" Lucy asks, sitting down on my bed. She was wearing blue and white, plaid pyjama bottoms and a white shirt that read 'Fabulucy Fridays'. She uploaded videos on Friday and came up with an adjective for it.

"Well, it was the other day, a week ago, when Connor and I were out. It was, literally, last week; last Wednesday. I started noticing things like how perfect his smile was and how amazing his eyes were. That's when I realised I definitely had a crush on him. But, the day I met him was the day I started falling for him." I explained, making her smile at me. Before we could carry on with the conversation, Connor's Skype popped up; he was calling me, "Well, good evening, Con Da Bon. How you doin'?" I asked once he appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Rosie! Hey, Luce. I'm good thanks. The other guys will be coming in a bit. They're just finishing off a video they made. I wasn't in it because I actually filmed early for once." Connor explained. We smiled at him before Ricky came in and smiled. He told us that he was going to go to sleep so he said bye to Connor, hugged and kissed my cheek and gave Lucy a romantic kiss.

"Please, no PDA! I'm too young!" I say, covering my eyes. They both laughed at me before Ricky pecked my cheek again and ran into the guest room he was staying in, "Anyways, what are you doing, Connor?" I asked him, making him smile. God, that cute, adorable smile that was one of the main reasons that I fell for him. If only he knew.

"I'm just watching some T.V before I head off to edit. What are you two doing?" Connor asked us, smiling again. Damn, Connor! This would be a whole lot easier if he knew how much I actually like him, "Uh, Rosie. You're staring." Connor says, making me roll my eyes.

"I thought you knew I was weird." I say to him, making him laugh. But that perfect laugh. "I'm going to the bathroom. Luce, don't be creepy like you are when we Skype." I told her, making her laugh. I headed out of the bedroom and headed into the bathroom. Of course, I didn't need the bathroom; I just needed somewhere to escape from the perfection called Connor Franta. I could already tell that this was going to be harder than I expected.

"Rosie, Connor's still on but we have news. Please come out; we know you didn't really need to pee." Lucy says, making me open the door, "Don't freak out but. . . your mom invited Connor to come and stay with us until you have to leave." Lucy says, making me gasp.

"Mum!"