Loki Meets the Gang

ME: LOKI!!!! I brought you a couple friends!

LOKI: *sarcastically* Wonderful…

ME: Hei guys! You can come and meet him now!

SHERLOCK: Hello, Loki. You are a madman, one that enjoys taking over the world often, and also a serial killer. Interesting.

THE DOCTOR: Good to meet you Loki! Tell me, do you have a heart? I have two, personally.

LOKI: *O.o* OHMIGAWSH!! YOU BROUGHT SHERLOCK AND THE DOCTOR TO MEET ME?!?!

ME: Yuppers! Three hot British guys…. And you’re all in my mind….

LOKI: Hot?

ME: Did I say that out loud? I meant attractive…

LOKI: *squinty face*

SHERLOCK: You do realize I am married to my work right?

THE DOCTOR: Attractive, huh? I rather like the sound of that. Do you like fezzes?

ME: Loki, stop making that squinty face. You look unattractive with it. Sherlock, yes I do, but you are in my mind palace and are subject to my fantasies. Doctor, yes, you are attractive, and yes, I do like fezzes.

LOKI: Say what?

SHERLOCK: Say where?

THE DOCTOR: BOO YAH!!! Let’s have a fez party sometime, Kata.

ME: This is why I love Britain… That and the fact that I am technically from there. Doctor, It would be my honest pleasure to have a fez party with you sometime. How ‘bout next Friday?

THE DOCTOR: Sure. I can take you there now in the TARDIS.

ME: Sherlock, Loki, Stay here. To quote from my dear friend Bilbo, I’m going on an adventure! TO THE TARDIS!!!!!!!!!

SHERLOCK: Why does this saying sound so familiar?

ME: You know him as John.

SHERLOCK: SAY WHAT?? JOHN’S A HOBBIT?!?!?!

Haha look at Sherlock's face....