Questions!

ME: LOKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

LOKI: What?!

ME: We have questions!

LOKI: Oh joy. *sarcasm*

ME: Okay, the first one is from my friend, @WarpThreshhold.. He says: "Loki, Do you (like all puny humans) develop a nasty case of explosive diarrhea and pass enough gas that could suffocate an elephant after eating Taco Bell?"

LOKI: Ummmm..... I have no idea on how to answer that question.... Um, No? Maybe? Fine, Yes.... But the one thing I do agree on is that you humans are puny, Joseph.

ME: HEY!!!!

LOKI: Hey, yourself. You're the one who got drunk while carrying the drunk elves home. I am superior to you in that I don't get drunk...

ME: *O.o* Okay! Moving on! The next question is from @wolflovingrrl. She says: "Can I be Loki's friend?"

LOKI: No. 

ME: *smack* Be nice!

LOKI: Ow... Okay, fine.  Zoe, I promise to be your friend for the rest of your life. I also promise I will attend your funeral and throw skittles on your grave whilst loudly proclaiming "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"

ME: Weirdo!

LOKI: Right back at you! *wink wink*

ME: *fangirling* So that's all for now, Peeps! Remember, comment, like, vote, and, as a special thing I'll do, give Loki a DARE!!!!

LOKI: WHAT?! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!!!!

ME: Goodbye! I must deal with an angry mischeif and lies god! GOODBYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!