Announcement (sad)

Hello everyone. I am sorry to say that I will not be continuing Convos with Loki. Loki is back in Asgard and I will be joining him soon. Luckily, they have Wi-Fi, but Odin asked me to discontinue this story. (Apparently it talks too much about his "son") I will miss you all. You have been great supporters of this Story and I want to give you all a big hug! Unfortunately, I am typing this and cannot. However, each of the characters wishes to say something.

SHERLOCK: It has been a great time with you all and I will sorely miss you!

ARAGORN: I'm gonna miss being in here! You all are great fans!

LEGOLAS: I just can't.... *sobs and runs away*

THANDUIL: Goodbye my fair people! You have said words of kindness in my darkest hours.

 PIPPIN: It was the best and worst of times together.

THE DOCTOR: I don't want to go. I will miss you all.

THORIN: It was a terrible story anyways *turns away to wipe at tears*

FILI: GOODBYE!!!!!!!! *runs away crying*

KILI:  Perhaps we shall see one another again someday.

LIV: WHY KATA?! WHY YOU EVIL CHILD??!!??!!

And Finally, Loki has asked me to impart some words of wisdom to you. 

LOKI: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. Remember everyone, and do not miss us. Farewell at last, and I wish you the best in all you do.

There you have it. Farewell at last. I hope you have enjoyed this journey that we have taken together. I sign off at last.

Kata