CHAPTER SEVEN: TOGETHER?

I am walking towards the bathroom and when I am about to enter the bathroom someone pulls me all the way back. I turn around and it's Joey, He smiles wide open so do I. "You scare the hell out of me" I say while looking at his perfect white teeth. "Didn't mean to" He says, we start walking around and it's completly silent. "So how are you?" Joey breaks the silence. "Why does everyone ask me the same question? It was a week ago. I think I'm over it" I say. "Sorry" Joey apologized for no reaon. "No need to apologize". Joey stops walking and he stands in the middle of the hallway looking at me. "Do you like me?" Joey asks all of the sudden. I turn around "Yeah, you're a great friend" I give him the wrong answer in purpose knowing that he was asking me as a BOYFRIEND. "No... Not like that" He laughs "Like a boyfriend" He made himself clear. "Oh, yeah I guess, I mean you are totes my type" I finally answer. He smirks, I turn around and kept walking. "Hey!" He shouts, I turn around and he ask me "Would you date me?".

I laugh and ask "Am I that sexy?" He laughs "Yeah, you are the most beautiful human being in the world." He says walking towards me. I look down and I see from his waist to the bottom infront of me. He places his holds my chin and made me look up, all of the sudden we started kissing. I felt fireworks, wow that was pretty cliche but I actually mean it. I liked this kiss better then my first one with Jacob. But Jacob isn't in my mind anymore Joey is. Who knows maybe he could be the love of my life. Graduate together, marrying eachother, having kids. He stopped kissing me "We have to get back to class" He says, he bent down in a piggy back position "Hop on" He says while holding his knees "Okay!" I hopped on his back and he started running to my class while I was laughing.

****

So it is the next day and I am getting ready for school, I am taking a shower and I hear my mom shout my name extremely loud "MARCUS" I hear. I got out of the shower pretty quickly put my clothes on as fast as I could and then I run down the stairs wondering what the hell is going on "What's wrong?" I ask my mother. "Look" She pointed at the T.V and I sit in the couch. "OH... MY.... GOD" I say after seeing my best friend's mother on the news. The news reported claimed that died last night out of an overdose. I loved that woman also my best friend, I have to go back to California, she needs someone she's an orphan now. "MOM. I have to go back to California immmediately" I say while walking up to her "I agree, you'll go tomorrow morning." She says as if she proud of me for doing the right thing. I run upstairs and get my phone, I dial my best friend number and call her.

*Over the phone*

"Hey" I say. "I'm coming back to California tomorrow morning, just stay calm and be patient." My best friend starts crying "All i needed was to hear your voice, haven't heard from you in months, I need you here with me." I look down feeling bad for her, thinking about what she's going through "I'll be there tomorrow, just text me the adress where you're staying at and I'll by the ticket. I love you with all my heart never forgett that. Bye" I hang up and as soon as I hang up she texted me the adress.

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!!!