CHAPTER EIGHT: CAPTURED!

I am on the plane ready to go to California, it is a long plane ride from here to New York. In this airplane there is internet access which is better for me so I could text Joey why I won't be going to school anymore. The plane is already in the air and I take my phone out I turn it on and obviously took a few selfies, and then took picture of the beautiful clouds outside the window. Then I went on the Message app and texted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOEY

I am really sorry but I won't be able to go to school for at least two weeks. My best friend's mother has recently passed away and I am currently on my way to California to visit her, hope you understand X.O.X.O

~M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hit send and then I put some music on the first song that came on was 'Right There' by Ariana Grande, I adore her, she is my idol.

*A hour later*

I wake up to see that Joey texted me while I was asleep. I unlock my iPhone with my fingerprint and it went straight to the text message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Joey

It's totally fine babe. I'll miss you. But we 'HAVE' to talk when you come back. I love you xx Joey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He said we had to talk, what about? I guess I have to find out in two weeks. A few hours later the plane finally lands in California and I run to a taxi. I give the driver the adress and he begins to drive, as soon as he started driving I took my phone out and called my mom. "Hey mom I just landed in Cali, and I'm on my way to Lily's house" I say. "Okay, call me when you get there, I love you." She hangs up the phone and I put my phone away. If you didn't know Lily is my best friend the one that her mom recently passed away. So the taxi parks infront of the house and I get out and take my suitcases out. I run to the front door with my suitcasses behind me rolling and Lily comes out running and crying. "LILY!" I shout of joy to see her. She hugs me really tight and begin to cry on my shoulder "Don't worry love I'm here".

****

*2 weeks later*

I got home feeling better that Lily's okay but as soon as I walked inside my home there was bad news. The cops were crying and my mother was sitting in the couch sobbing, she was in tears. My brother and my dad were there looking at me along with the police. The police stood behind me and put cuffs on my hands "What did I do? I just got home from California." I say almost in tears. "You murdered Roberto Hernandez and because of that you will be jail for 2 years." The police responds to my answer with specific details. I look at my brother disappointed and in tears, why would he do this to me. I would never forgive him. What's going to happen? What will Joey think about me? I never got to say goodbye. Will I ever see him again? I am once again moving far away from my loved ones. But I won't worry too much because I know I'm coming back, better then ever.

The End.

---------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST BOOK. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS I HAVENT HAD MUCH TIME, BUT THE SECOND ONE WILL BE TOTES BETTER THEN THIS ONE... SO STAY TUNED :) ;)

~ Alexander