CHAPTER TWO: FIRST DAY

I walk inside the school and see no one but when I make a right to the lunch room is packed, there's kids hugging each other, laughing, smiling, and everything. I turn around to leave the school and bump into this really attractive guy "Oh I'm sorry" I said nervously "I'm Joey" He says with a smirk "I'm Marcus" I introduce myself in a rush, I push him to the side and keep walking, he turns around and yell "Where you going?", that question stopped me from walking and I turned around and walk towards him. "You're nervous aren't you?" he asks smiling. "Here I'll show you around and introduce you to people" He says.

It is second period and I already know three people. Jacob, Madeline, and Robert. We are sitting together in science class. I am in between Jacob and Madeline and Robert is next to Jacob. I feel someone behind me tap my shoulder and I turn around wondering who it was. The person behind me is a kid with dark hair and brown eyes. He passes a note and I open it and read "Hey newbie, how do you like it so far? Wanna give some head at lunch in the second floor bathroom?" I rip the paper in half look at him and say "I am not a prostitute honey, but I know A LOT of people back in C.A who are" I wink and flip the middle finger.

The Teacher looks directly at me and says "That was really innaporpiate" she begins to walk towards me "What' your name?" she asks "My name is Marcus" I respond. She turns around and continues teaching the class. I look at Madeline and then at Jacob and sigh, I look back at the kid behind me with a flirting look but deep down inside my heart I hate him so much. The bell rings and everyone gets up. Next we have History Class, I heard it is one of the most fun class in school. I really don't find History interesting because we usually learn about the past and one thing that I want to do is MOVE ON from the past. I left many secrets behind in California that I don't want anyone to find out over here in New York. If someone finds out I am DOOMED,everyone will hate me, and I'll have to move again. But not back to California, I have to go to a new state go to a new school, and meet new friends. And I dont want that, I just want to live a regular Teenage life and hopefully I will.