Õ Ñ É

Melancholic.

That was what the boy sitting under the tree felt. The raven-haired boy had been feeling depressed for the past few days now. His parents had the intention to announce an arranged marriage the boy was going to have with the Prince of Japan.

The perks of being the only child of the King and Queen.

He didn't really care about the marriage that much, but the way his mother had said it so suddenly made him feel that way. Especially since he already had himself a boyfriend.

Yoon Jeonghan, was the name of the boy the young Prince of South Korea had been courting for the past year. With long, silky silver hair and a pretty face that could beat women's everytime, it wasn't a surprise how the Prince could fall for him.

The news had been terrifying the male since he would have to break his beautiful relationship with his beloved. Long story short, they broke up in the city's central park, Jeonghan cried and the Prince felt terribly guilty.

Now, the said male tried not to think about the other and focused his mind towards his marriage.

The Dark Prince, the title given to his other half in Japan, was all he got from his mother. His real name was a mystery to the male, since he didn't care about other people, he didn't ask. But since this is his wedding, he thought that it was mandatory to at least know his name.

"Young sir, her majesty, the Queen, would like to see you," the Prince's personal butler, Joshua, said. "Tell her, I'll be there in a minute," the male replied and hurriedly rose to his feet, going inside the castle.

"Seungcheol darling, what took you so long?" his mother, the Queen, asked as the latter closed the entrance behind him.

His mother had always been prepossessing to him. She would always wear her equally elegant long, flowy dresses, which are specially tailored for her.

"I apologise mother. What did you call me for?" the boy, Seungcheol asked.

" I was just wondering if you would like a late Autumn wedding? I found the perfect date. It would be slightly raining but it will be only for a bit," she said, enthusiasm evident in her voice as she clapped her hands.

"That's fine with me, mother," he answered.

"But mother," the boy continued,
"shouldn't I know this "Dark" Prince's name?" His mother just looked at him with a few giggles leaving her lips as the boy stood there, confused.

"Oh darling, have you not been paying attention in your royal history classes?" she asked, the said male was scratching his nape.

"If you are indeed very curious, his name is Lee Jihoon," answered the queen, shaking her head at her son's antique.

"Lee Jihoon?" He wanted to confirm, the Queen just hummed. "That doesn't sound like a Japanese name," he stated.

"That is because it's his Korean name. He's father is of Japanese blood but his mother's is Korean. Now, go to bed, it's getting late and you have to be in Japan first thing in the morning,"she announced.

"Wait, what?" the boy was caught of guard, "why did you not tell me earlier? I haven't even packed yet," the prince stated.

"Joshua took care of everything for you. So that you don't fuss over what you should bring. I also made sure he placed your formal attire on your bed. Anything else, ask Joshua. I told him in advanced about your schedule," she said, a smile plastered on her pretty face.

"Alright mother," Seungcheol said as he climbed up the stairs to his room.