Ń Ï Ñ Ē

"Sire, Prince Seungcheol of South Korea is here to see you," Minghao, Jihoon's apprentice butler, said as he knocked on the bedroom door.

A hum was heard from behind the door.

"Tell him I'll be down in a few," he ordered as he closed the book he was reading.

"Alright, Sire."

Going into the bathroom and getting ready, the brunette wondered why the older wanted to see him so early, at 6 a.m. no less.

Finishing up, he went down and saw Seungcheol standing in the middle of the foyer with his hands behind his back.

The younger stood in front of Seungcheol, frowning when the other didn't notice his presence.

"Good morning, Seungcheol," he chirped. Seungcheol was still oblivious to his surroundings but was brought back to reality when Jihoon suddenly kissed his cheek.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I said, good morning, Seungcheol," Jihoon answered with a small pout on his face.

The sight was so cute to Seungcheol's eyes, he caught Jihoon by surprise with a returned kiss on his lips.

"Good morning to you too, Jihoonie," he cooed at the mentioned boy's flustered face.

"Damn it, Seungcheol," Jihoon murmured lowly.

"Why are you here this early?" He asked.

"I wanted to spend time with my soon-to-be-husband. Oh, and these are for you," he brought his hands in front of him, revealing a bouquet of white roses.

Jihoon gasped. "White roses. My favourite kind. That's so sweet of you, Seungcheol. Thank you," he flashed a sincere smile to him.

Jihoon's gummy smile was extremely breath-taking to Seungcheol, too bad nobody else has seen it since Jihoon was dubbed 'Dark Prince Lee Jihoon'.

"You should smile more often, it's pretty," Seungcheol suddenly said his thought out loud. 'Oh shit'.

"S-sure, but I'll do it only around you," Jihoon muttered, blushing again.